other

HOTEL (AHS Fanedit) Available Now

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mcphee

I just finished watching it and I was so impressed! You really made Donovans death and the final moments between him and the countess so much more emotionally rich, bravo!

Harry

That was brilliant! I'm genuinely so impressed Steve I hope you're proud of this :giveup: I can't even begin to imagine the time and effort that went into this, in every aspect. Really well done :applause:

This actually made me appreciate Gaga's performance a lot more. And The Countess' story in general, actually. I felt the development of her character a lot more than I did with the series in which there was a lot getting in the way of that imo. I was kind of hoping Ramona would be featured a little but it probably would've been too distracting from the narrative that you've focused in on perfectly.

I will most likely be watching this again! Thank you so much for clearly working so hard on this and sharing it with all of us. You're so talented!

Harry
7 minutes ago, Chaotic Anis said:

I also liked how steve managed to drive a better plot while avoiding side plots and characters (ex:scarlet :air:)

Absolutely. I did enjoy some of the side plots and characters in the show, but particularly towards the second half of the season it seemed to be all over the place and became quite difficult to follow which ultimately made it quite uninteresting. This focused plot was way more enjoyable for me to watch.

I also like how it didn't drag out the whole 10 commandments killer 'mystery' like the series did :rip:

Stephen
1 hour ago, Harry said:

That was brilliant! I'm genuinely so impressed Steve I hope you're proud of this :giveup: I can't even begin to imagine the time and effort that went into this, in every aspect. Really well done :applause:

This actually made me appreciate Gaga's performance a lot more. And The Countess' story in general, actually. I felt the development of her character a lot more than I did with the series in which there was a lot getting in the way of that imo. I was kind of hoping Ramona would be featured a little but it probably would've been too distracting from the narrative that you've focused in on perfectly.

I will most likely be watching this again! Thank you so much for clearly working so hard on this and sharing it with all of us. You're so talented!

Thank youuuu! I put so much time into this, I probably made 15-20 versions :air: Thank you <3 means a lot to me

Igor Ferreira Giacomini
9 hours ago, SOON said:

I watched it, it was awesome. :worship2:

You have great skills in editing. (I watched your documentarys before too.)

And you put Shades of Cool in it, I was screaming Yaaaas! when I heard it lol

You did the right thing by cutting Will Drake tho, his role was unnecessary.

shades of cool part so epic *-*

crisTEAne
7 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

Thank youuuu! I put so much time into this, I probably made 15-20 versions :air: Thank you <3 means a lot to me

how much time did you spend editing it? :air:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Stephen
6 hours ago, T E A said:

how much time did you spend editing it? :air:

I started January 8th.

Nicogly
On 6/13/2016 at 5:20 PM, Steve Nasty said:

You already saw that it was out :air: 

I was joking.... 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Hauser

Im about to watch it right now :giveup:

Ill get back here with my critique when I finish it 🔥

LoveandMagic
Stephen

New trailer! I was gonna make a new thread but I feel like I've already made too many about this :emma:

Archived