💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

"OMG Lady Gaga names LG5 'Stefani'!!!!!!!" How would you react?

Slayer

How would you react if LG5 is called 'Stefani'?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. How would you react if LG5 is called 'Stefani' ?

• Happy - I think it's a good name
    • Angry - I hate self-titled LPs
    • Disappointed - It's okay but I'd expect more
    • Hopeful - I'm intrigued about the content now
    • Who is Lady Gaga?
    • You mean it's not called LG5?

Featured Posts

Slayer

I have a hunch that LG5 will be called 'Stefani' based on the ways Gaga has spoken about and reacted to her name in recent interviews. I think the way she answered Jamie Lee Curtis's question "Is Lady Gaga a character?" was particularly intriguing and I fully believe that that was a hint towards the album. While Born This Way was about identity, it was more about the fans than Gaga. But I think with LG5 she will "operate on her past self like a cadaver" and try to show the world that she is both Stefani and Lady Gaga, and there is no "character" - just a girl who uses a nickname to feel more confident about herself. 

So yeah, that's my theory. I am 95% sure it will be called 'Stefani' or will include Stefani in the title. But how would you react if it actually is the title?

ps: sorry for breaking your hip. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

venusfly

I wouldn't mind Lady Gaga retiring at this point. If I read someone else say this months ago I would have dragged them but she's been telling us for 8 years now that she wants to do rock music, and if that means her going back to herself then I support it and I'm here for it.

DiamondAngel

I wouldn't be "angry," but I voted for that option because I hate self titled albums. Very uncreative and lazy. 

venusfly
1 minute ago, GAGA1972 said:

I wouldn't be "angry," but I voted for that option because I hate self titled albums. Very uncreative and lazy. 

I think it works in this situation, since rock music would signify Gaga going back to Stefani. A self-titled album is fitting.

Jinzo

at this point i don't fu*cking care anymore about album titles or the clothes she'll wear:wtf:, i only want LG5 to deliver and  snatch my wig, i want the music to slay my existence, THAT'S ALL I ASK FOR:giveup: i need the lead single now...:giveup:

giphy.gif

Swan Heart

I wouldn't mind it.

I don't think she will do that though. Not yet, at least.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Buddy

I'm here for it, but if she does use this title, she better represent it with good music.

Michelle

I'm indifferent when it comes to titles of albums. It's the content that counts for me :) 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

LebaneseDude

Happy. I actually want it. 

I made a poll a few months ago asking if people wanted her to drop the "Lady Gaga" and it was overwhelmingly a "No", but I'm still hoping she does one day.

I'm kinda over it. I want the real her and that's Stefani.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

weed

I don't dislike self titled but I don't like the idea of Gaga going back to stefani 

Slayer
Just now, neptugne said:

I don't dislike self titled but I don't like the idea of Gaga going back to stefani 

But that's the thing - I don't think it would be about "going back" to Stefani. If she calls her album 'Stefani' and it's by Lady Gaga, then it's like she's combining the two and finally showing the critics that she's not separate from the person she was before the fame. 

That's what I HOPE happens. If the album is pitched as 'Stefani' by Stefani Germanotta then I'll just kill myself cos the last eight years will have been a lie. 

But who even knows at this point. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Allan

I'd love only if it was something like that

lady-gaga-wears-shirt-with-name-stefani.

Stefani as in a badass rock bitch from NYC :firega:

Archived