🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

event

Katy's Hacker leaks LG5?

monstereo
1 minute ago, Chump said:

That happens when you hear a [email protected] great song

lol how is it a '****ing great song'?

 

Are people that deluded? Or is a joke? I'm seriously confused.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
iAstroLeo
2 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

I'm so here for an Amor Electro sound tbh :giveup:

So am I :giveup: Probably one of the best current portuguese acts!

 

artworks-000080119992-v8ff0s-t500x500.jp

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ghs

I hear "The mess you made. I cleaned in my head. All the clocks and locks I melt is all in my dreams"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreyw
1 minute ago, Skrill said:

It won't trust me ... Serebro's songs are too forgettable sorry :neyde: 

if they were so forgettable, how could you remember from where this gif was from? the lies 

5waCdpV.gif

i know you secretly bop to them even if you want to admit

5waCdpV.gif

especially on Chocolate

5waCdpV.gif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chump
Just now, monstereo said:

lol how is it a '****ing great song'?

 

Are people that deluded? Or is a joke? I'm seriously confused.

Well maybe it's great if we would hear lyrics and the actual instrumental. And it's demo

To me it just sounds promising

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ophelia
Just now, monstereo said:

lol how is it a '****ing great song'?

 

Are people that deluded? Or is a joke? I'm seriously confused.

no, it's called "different tastes in music"

hPh3VaR.gif

Joanne hit my pussi so hard I squirted

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TimisaMonster

This is what Gaga gets for holding back the album... :stalkga:

I want your leaks and ARTPOP's revenge

You and me could listen to LG5

:laughga:

 

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pharamon
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

if they were so forgettable, how could you remember from where this gif was from? the lies 

5waCdpV.gif

i know you secretly bop to them even if you want to admit

5waCdpV.gif

especially on Chocolate

5waCdpV.gif

I actually listened to it once...still hate it passionately ... so bad

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreyw
1 minute ago, Skrill said:

I actually listened to it once...still hate it passionately ... so bad

the lies

DDpvdRy.gif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
monstereo
2 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

no, it's called "different tastes in music"

hPh3VaR.gif

It's called desperation.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BuzzcutSeason

Okay so by tomorrow we should know a little bit more about Gaga's studio sessions last year

 

If they were a waste of time or not :green:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterVlad
4 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

especially on Chocolate

5waCdpV.gif

The only good part of the song is that one which new girl singing

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle

Gonna listen to every Maltese entry of last decade

 

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreyw
Just now, MonsterVlad said:

The only good part of the song is that one which new girl singing

well, the g0rl in this gif is the new one

5waCdpV.gif

better check their latest released song :gaycat:

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chump
5 minutes ago, ghs said:

I hear "The mess you made. I cleaned in my head. All the clocks and locks I melt is all in my dreams"

I don't understand where you guys are hearing this

"the mess that you made" is hearable, but the rest is totally something else

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...