rumor

"All Mine" Leak Discussion

PrettiestStar

Featured Posts

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BoysBoysBoys652 said:

PARTYNAUSEOUS and Brooklyn Nights say hi.

and I roll my eyes at them.

Monzter
2 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Because Gaga will address some attention seeker's leaks?

Maybe if there are fake snippets?

monstereo
10 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Not trying to be rude but if you're so convinced that these leaks are fake, can you give receipts?

We're all having fun with what is the most legit sounding leak in years and could really be our first glimpse at where Gaga is sonically right now & you're kinda being a killjoy. :rip: I understand you're just trying to be sensible about all this but I mean, you gotta admit this seems to be pretty legit, at least those first two snippets.

If you can prove this is fake then please do bc I need a reason to get myself off of GGD and actually go to the gym instead of refreshing these leak threads every three seconds :laughga: 

This person who you are believing is a COPY of a false 'leaker' who released a bunch of tracks and then admitted that they were trolling the whole time. 

https://twitter.com/sw5lol?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

https://twitter.com/sw5ylol

They just uploaded a blurry photo of someone that looks like Gaga and then changed it as soon as they were being called out on it. And as frankgutz said: 'This bitch is just looking for attention/followers, he never hacked Gaga's account". Looking for 1,000 followers? Really? All evidence points to this being another attention seeker.

And don't even try it with the "most legit sounding leak in years". You can't even understand what the person is singing in the first leak, the 2nd and 3rd are the same words repeated over and over, and the other one is just an instrumental. Talk to me when there's a leak like this:

Monzter
8 minutes ago, monstereo said:

Because Gaga will address some attention seeker's leaks?

Or maybe not, because they will get even more attention from it

1 minute ago, monstereo said:

This person who you are believing is a COPY of a false 'leaker' who released a bunch of tracks and then admitted that they were trolling the whole time. 

They just uploaded a blurry photo of someone that looks like Gaga and then changed it as soon as they were being called out on it. And as frankgutz said: 'This bitch is just looking for attention/followers, he never hacked Gaga's account". Looking for 1,000 followers? Really? All evidence points to these being fake.

yeah daft punk's cartoons everyone has seen them lol

I doubt he thought he'd fool us with that...

M I M I Z

What kind of crappy song is this?

I can notice the TIHTY vocals in these snippets :sick:

Solitaire
8 minutes ago, BoysBoysBoys652 said:

PARTYNAUSEOUS and Brooklyn Nights say hi.

It's fake and maybe you should take your own advice instead of helping fake fan made snippets get attention.

I think we did get LQ snippets of Brooklyn Nights before it was released in HQ & wasn't PARTYNAUSEOUS first heard at the artRave? :duck:

I don't think sharing these snippets hurts anything. If they are real (which to me they definitely SEEM to sound legit), then I don't think it'll hurt anything as the GP won't care to listen to such LQ snippets (I sent the first two to my friend who loves Gaga but isn't a stan and she said "I'll just wait for it to actually be released, I can't stand the LQ"), and it just hypes monsters up which, after the drought we've had recently, would be a nice boost to the moral of the fanbase. :laughga:

We're just trying to have a good time here and discuss these snippets, simply repeatedly stating that the leaks are fake and trying to discredit sw5lol without any real proof doesn't do much to help the conversation flow, that was my main issue with what was being posted before, that's all. :hug:

- Previously Sycothisis

Solitaire
11 minutes ago, monstereo said:

They just uploaded a blurry photo of someone that looks like Gaga and then changed it as soon as they were being called out on it. And as frankgutz said: 'This bitch is just looking for attention/followers, he never hacked Gaga's account". Looking for 1,000 followers? Really? All evidence points to this being another attention seeker.

And don't even try it with the "most legit sounding leak in years". You can't even understand what the person is singing in the first leak, the 2nd and 3rd are the same words repeated over and over, and the other one is just an instrumental. Talk to me when there's a leak like this:

Mmm I forgot about that one, but honestly I kinda consider that along the same quality as these leaks we've gotten today, just a little better. There's still discussions today about what she's actually singing and I think what most of us are really enjoying are the melodies from these leaks (and the first song that sw5lol posted actually seems to have the lyrics that he tweeted after the guitar breakdown so at least we have that information about that song and it's pretty easy to understand the "all mine" lines shes singing in the beginning).

As far as that photo goes, yeah it was a little tryhard but I honestly don't care what he does with his DP as long as he's serving those snippets (inb4 it's the LG5 cover and I just dragged it :rip: )

And if he is exposed as an attention seeker than who cares? I think most of us are here just to have fun on this crazy ride of an afternoon and it'll just go down in history as one of the more memorable moments of the Pre-LG5 era. There's nothing you can do to stop him from doing his thing (unless you've got connections with the higher ups at Twitter, which in that case, hook me up babe :hor:), so lets just see what he has up his sleeve! It's fun! :) Besides, I think he's going to release the whole song soon so we might get our real answer to the question of if he's real or not then. 

0zHzHEe.gif

- Previously Sycothisis

ReidOne

I love how all it took was 4 low quality, mostly vocal-less, supposed "leaks" to turn GGD from: 

"F--- this bitch and LG5 I'm over her" 

to

"OMG MOTHER YAAAASSSS LYFE"

lol

Twitter
2 hours ago, LG said:

monsters confuse me. they spend the past 3 years complaining about ARTPOPs flopping then when they get a leak they spread it around everywhere setting lg5 up for the same fate.

This! :neyde:

OT: I refuse to hype myself until Gaga releases it!

RainingOnMe

So, this song called "All Mine" just leaked through a Periscope (NO downloads posted please). To clarify, it's not an LG5 track, it's actually an outtake from ARTPOP, so no one worry about LG5 leaking

This is the account that leaked it: https://twitter.com/sw5lol/with_replies

dannydevito
1 minute ago, Draug said:

it's actually an outtake from ARTPOP, so no one worry about LG5 leaking

the snippet sounds very rocky and ARTPOP was EDM :huh:

Omar Vela

I was waiting all night and then I went to have dinner ....I came back and I didn't catch the ****ing leak

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived