If it's not real, I like it :giveup:

it sounds like the gates of hell opening :giveup:

Just imagine this as the opening to the LG5 tour :giveup:

Currently listening to Joanne

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

Who's making the deep voice? That can't be Gaga it's even deeper than the Dope vocals.

giskardsb
8 hours ago, Solitaire said:

I'm simply not sure how record labels and artists manage to find their songs online if they are leaked; is there an algorithm or program that would find those leaked songs? And if so would they be able to decipher such low quality leaks like the one we got? (I guess my main question is just how companies and artists find all their leaked material whenever stuff like this happens, I know how file sharing and transferring works :laughga::laughga::laughga: :rip:).

I'm sure they use Shazam type tech to watchdog sites.  I don't know what the quality threshold would be for something like Shazam to start failing but given how well it works filtering out environmental noise it seems to have pretty good threshold.

Lord Temptation

Wicked.

It doesn't sound like anything else in the pop charts for the last ten years.

Almost like early 2000s indie garage rock meets late 70s dance punk.

Blondie in '79 meets the Strokes in '01.

If this is a new direction, let Gaga lead the way.

arthurhmangum

The instrumentation sounds like that song from Devil Wears Prada when they’re in Paris. 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

AyaKara

I have chills. Please let this be real. Gaga making the music she was meant to make. :cry:

BuzzcutSeason

Honestly this isn't the Gaga anyone wants. If anyone wants to say that this is her best music and this is what we've been waiting for for years is crazy.

Everything i've seen suggests the song is an old unmixed demo (thank god). What i'm seeing here on GGD is people pretending it's amazing because it's gaga, people who don't like it and insist it's not gaga because of it, and then others who think it's genuinely and okay song. 

Born Brave

I love the drums.. I can totally hear this being a Gaga tour intro. All mine... All mine... All Mine... **Poker Face Mah Mah Mah Mah** 

13 minutes ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

Honestly this isn't the Gaga anyone wants. If anyone wants to say that this is her best music and this is what we've been waiting for for years is crazy.

Everything i've seen suggests the song is an old unmixed demo (thank god). What i'm seeing here on GGD is people pretending it's amazing because it's gaga, people who don't like it and insist it's not gaga because of it, and then others who think it's genuinely and okay song. 

I completely agree also. I mean artists will draw sketches all the time and throw them out.. I personally prefer her Gypsy / I Wanna Be With You / Speechless range but this whole lower vibrato thing is a bit much.. 

OracleMonster

There seems to be a guy singing in the beginning and it doesn't really sound like Gaga honestly. 

I really like the vibe of the song, doubt it's real. 

Lord Temptation

2 hours ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Who's making the deep voice? That can't be Gaga it's even deeper than the Dope vocals.

It's our Heavenly Father and Mother together.

venusfly
19 minutes ago, OracleMonster said:

There seems to be a guy singing in the beginning and it doesn't really sound like Gaga honestly. 

I really like the vibe of the song, doubt it's real. 

Gaga ft Elton?

atemybrain

Well, if the Haus hasn't taken these leaks down then what does that say about them? Hmm...:flop:

Shaney

This sounds like a really rough demo of Gaga trying to get an idea for the chorus.

It has some really good melodies and she starts singing in her "sweet, whispery" voice ugh I love it.

Although i'm really not setting myself up to actually believe this is real. Just saying it's a great framework for a song if it was on LG5.

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived