💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

"All Mine" Leak Discussion

PrettiestStar

Featured Posts

Zsolti
Just now, JAMES1993 said:

No update. The guy who posted it, leaked katys witness track. But his account on twitter got suspended, he recently made a new one with the same name. The profile is a green egg. 

I havent checked him out, but everyones aware of him so he is being constantly shut down. I doubt anything else will be leaking. 

I see. Thanks.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney
20 hours ago, Didymus said:

To be fair, we've had multiple "leak" moments where half this forum was 100% convinced it was Gaga and then it turned out it wasn't her. The most extreme example of that was an HQ commercial for some kind of Swedish beer or whatever that hit the internet a few months before Applause. So even in HQ people can be easily fooled, let alone in LQ..

Listening back it really doesn't sound like Gaga at all.

Spyro
23 hours ago, Didymus said:

To be fair, we've had multiple "leak" moments where half this forum was 100% convinced it was Gaga and then it turned out it wasn't her. The most extreme example of that was an HQ commercial for some kind of Swedish beer or whatever that hit the internet a few months before Applause. So even in HQ people can be easily fooled, let alone in LQ..

dis one. hehe

Spyro the Dragon

Zsolti
4 minutes ago, Spyro said:

dis one. hehe

this sounds NOTHING like gaga

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

9 hours ago, Didymus said:

Yes :madge: A lot of people thought it was just a pic of her and Tara in a car but me and my team of researchers proved that the car wasn't exactly the same by comparing the models :rip: I still think it's a pic of her and another female singer, since the Telephone sequel was supposed to come that era.

Or whatever. The mess tho. Hidden in a random official vid, colors inverted :air: Like that was intentional for sure. But yeah, maybe we overdid it a bit :rip: Thinking of like astrological data to link with the exact time of the frame :sis::sis::sis::sis:

@Design Remember boo :heart:

Oh, not only do I remember, I still casually daydream about it. :sis:

AND OH MY GOD I FOUND THE ORIGINAL IMAGE IN MY IMGUR :giveup: What a nostalgia trip

rtBqQ1H.jpg

The circled window frame showing that it was NOT the white convertible car that Gaga was seen driving in (the same time period of when The Frame happened).

ladygagatakesridelamborghinicyf5opbnyoxl

I am still dedicated to it, and, bitch, if I do get to meet Gaga one day, I will shove that black & white picture into her face and ask ha for the real hot boiling T.

Didymus
11 minutes ago, Design said:

and, bitch, if I do get to meet Gaga one day, I will shove that black & white picture into her face and ask ha for the real hot boiling T.

tumblr_inline_o2542vdv7s1rxojbo_500.gif

Solitaire
14 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

Omg this is definitely gaga

HOW. I don't see how people can deny that this sounds exactly like Gaga :rip: 

- Previously Sycothisis

PoshLife
5 hours ago, Design said:

Oh, not only do I remember, I still casually daydream about it. :sis:

AND OH MY GOD I FOUND THE ORIGINAL IMAGE IN MY IMGUR :giveup: What a nostalgia trip

rtBqQ1H.jpg

The circled window frame showing that it was NOT the white convertible car that Gaga was seen driving in (the same time period of when The Frame happened).

ladygagatakesridelamborghinicyf5opbnyoxl

I am still dedicated to it, and, bitch, if I do get to meet Gaga one day, I will shove that black & white picture into her face and ask ha for the real hot boiling T.

Let us know what she says

IxpAgC4.png

monstereo
9 hours ago, JAMES1993 said:

No update. The guy who posted it, leaked katys witness track. But his account on twitter got suspended, he recently made a new one with the same name. The profile is a green egg. 

I havent checked him out, but everyones aware of him so he is being constantly shut down. I doubt anything else will be leaking. 

He is NOT the person who leaked Katy's witness track.

monstereo
9 hours ago, teddxy said:

I see. Thanks.

He isn't the same person who leaked Katy's witnessed track.

He copied another leaker's username (same name, with a 1 letter difference). And the leaker he copied admitted to trolling people with fake leaks.

Zsolti
8 hours ago, monstereo said:

He isn't the same person who leaked Katy's witnessed track.

He copied another leaker's username (same name, with a 1 letter difference). And the leaker he copied admitted to trolling people with fake leaks.

:/

Helxig
14 hours ago, Spyro said:

dis one. hehe

OMG FLASHBACKS.

I remember literally thinking "this is definitely a Gaga demo"

But the clip I heard was this one (which still remains on YouTube for some reason)

And you have to admit, this "snippet" sounds a little more like her. Particularly her pre-ARTPOP vocals which were more 'girly' and 'poppy', less gritty grunty and raw.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Daenerys

Can we lock this please? 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Prettiestboy
On June 10, 2016 at 5:07 PM, Solitaire said:

HOW. I don't see how people can deny that this sounds exactly like Gaga :rip: 

It does sound like gaga no shade! I hope it's real and SHE releases it SOON 🔜

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived