rumor

"All Mine" Leak Discussion

PrettiestStar

Featured Posts

Bloody Matt
24 minutes ago, Didymus said:

:madge:

I was one of the believers. I still think there's at least something to it :air:

But yeah, that period was my fav on this forum, ever :nick:

I wasn't really active, but I used to lurk all the time :poot: 

We have yet to discover its origin, right? :emma: 

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
Just now, Bloody Matt said:

We have yet to discover its origin, right? :emma: 

Yes :madge: A lot of people thought it was just a pic of her and Tara in a car but me and my team of researchers proved that the car wasn't exactly the same by comparing the models :rip: I still think it's a pic of her and another female singer, since the Telephone sequel was supposed to come that era.

Or whatever. The mess tho. Hidden in a random official vid, colors inverted :air: Like that was intentional for sure. But yeah, maybe we overdid it a bit :rip: Thinking of like astrological data to link with the exact time of the frame :sis::sis::sis::sis:

@Design Remember boo :heart:

teenagechrist

I don't know what to think anymore :duck:

This sounds a lot like Gaga: 

But I think the person singing in the first part of the song is not Gaga, I hear two different voices.

feeling so hot tamale

KarmaPolice

My two cents...

If the other voice is supposedly Lana, I think it's more of a Lana ft Gaga song than the opposite, since in the complete version of this leak "Lana" starts singing the first verse and then the first chorus.
I don't know, since she's making her new album too maybe she decided to go in another direction from BTD, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon and since she and Gaga hang out in December maybe they decided to do a collaboration.

The Tumblr Queen and the original Youtube Queen together.

Jay.P
2 hours ago, teenagechrist said:

I don't know what to think anymore :duck:

This sounds a lot like Gaga: 

But I think the person singing in the first part of the song is not Gaga, I hear two different voices.

This is very likely to be her

Do you hear that? It's poison.

fede ARTPOP

The song has potential if results to be real, BUT can we get a proper LEAK at least? :toofunny:

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

Togekiss

Seriously though, if this isn't Gaga then whatever fan made it should probably start releasing some music. I would buy this song.

360 > 143

PatrickCarigaba
Just now, PatrickCarigaba said:

Guys, TBH it absolutely sounds like Lana Del Rey. And if it WAS her, damn. :firega:

BTW, Newbie here. :)

MaryJaneHolland

ofc you can hear gaga and lana in it..... Because it's Lady Gaga - All Mine feat. Lana Del Rey :laughga:

Zsolti

any update on this? i really want this to be real :emma:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

JAMES1993
6 minutes ago, teddxy said:

any update on this? i really want this to be real :emma:

No update. The guy who posted it, leaked katys witness track. But his account on twitter got suspended, he recently made a new one with the same name. The profile is a green egg. 

I havent checked him out, but everyones aware of him so he is being constantly shut down. I doubt anything else will be leaking. 

Recognizing the chaotic, fractal nature of our world can give us new insight, power, and wisdom. -Chaos Theory

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived