💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

"All Mine" Leak Discussion

PrettiestStar

Featured Posts

monstereo
9 minutes ago, JDi said:

and? he obviously needed attention. he didn't post anything cryptic and he didn't say he had/knew anything else.

he leaked all he had recorded and left.

oh and the person who leaked Applause was attention whoring for 2 days.

lol no.

They also posted a blurry picture of someone who looked like Gaga and then deleted it when people were calling him out when it was revealed he was using a Daft Punk image. Not to mention they're a direct copy of another leaker who revealed that he was trolling after posting a bunch of KP leak snippets. They have the exact same username, but a one letter difference.

He's far from trustworthy

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, monstereo said:

lol no.

They also posted a blurry picture of someone who looked like Gaga and then deleted it when people were calling him out when it was revealed he was using a Daft Punk image. Not to mention they're a direct copy of another leaker who revealed that he was trolling after posting a bunch of KP leak snippets.

He's far from trustworthy

everyone knows that's daft punk. and how are they a copy of someone who didn't leak anything.

this is so stupid. stop overthinking. it's Gaga's voice and it fits the sound of the people she's working with and it's a good song that doesn't exist elsewhere. we got it, we're that easy and you're that sensible but the joke will be on you if this ended up on the album, so pray it doesn't make the cut and stop being a killjoy. you've been doing the most ever since it leaked and all it does is make you look like you're taking this personally. let us be the fools you think we are.

monstereo
10 minutes ago, JDi said:

everyone knows that's daft punk. and how are they a copy of someone who didn't leak anything.

this is so stupid. stop overthinking. it's Gaga's voice and it fits the sound of the people she's working with and it's a good song that doesn't exist elsewhere. we got it, we're that easy and you're that sensible but the joke will be on you if this ended up on the album, so pray it doesn't make the cut and stop being a killjoy.  you've been doing the most ever since it leaked and all it does is make you look like you're taking this personally. let us be fools you think we are.

No, not everyone knows its daft punk. Why would they blur and delete it later on unless they're trying to pass it off as something else? and lmao. its not going to be on the album, and no it's not Gaga's voice. There have been so many more convincing fake Gaga leaks with vocals that don't sound like they were recorded on a potato.

You really think it sounds like something that would belong on a RedOne/Mark Ronson production?

Does it sound like Gaga's 'past work' and like something Elton John would call amazing?

Don't be ridiculous.

Sizzily
1 minute ago, monstereo said:

lmao. its not going to be on the album, and no it's not Gaga's voice. There have been so many more convincing fake Gaga leaks with vocals that don't sound like they were recorded on a potato.

You really think it sounds like something that would belong on a RedOne/Mark Ronson production?

Does it sound like Gaga's 'past work' and like something Elton John would call amazing?

Don't be ridiculous.

What harm is it doing to you if we believe it? 

giphy.gif

One Banned Boi

Just now, monstereo said:

lmao. its not going to be on the album, and no it's not Gaga's voice. There have been so many more convincing fake Gaga leaks with vocals that don't sound like they were recorded on a potato.

Don't be ridiculous.

if you're talking about tea and onion girl, then maybe it's not us who are easy. I never fell for those. actually I never fell for anything that didn't turn out to be real.

it sounds like Blood Diamonds/ Kevin Parker/Mark Ronson. not Amy/Bruno Mark or RedOne.

and Elton John isn't this old man who only likes his type of music and cries himself to sleep humming his own tunes.

Princess Die
6 minutes ago, JDi said:

if you're talking about tea and onion girl, then maybe it's not us who are easy. I never fell for those. actually I never fell for anything that didn't turn out to be real.

it sounds like Blood Diamonds/ Kevin Parker/Mark Ronson. not Amy/Bruno Mark or RedOne.

and Elton John isn't this old man who only likes his type of music and cries himself to sleep humming his own tunes.

Last part put a funny picture in my head and now I feel bad for laughing. :toofunny:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Sizzily
5 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

Omg this is definitely gaga

398388holyfuckfoxy.png

One Banned Boi

KarmaPolice

It's definetly two voices...and I still hear Lana at 0:30. Just compare the vocals to this

It's the same tone and timbre...the other COULD BE Gaga

Sizzily

I don't see how people think its Lana. Listen to the first time she sing "All the clocks and locks I melt" its more open and less mumble than I've ever heard Lana be.

One Banned Boi

KarmaPolice
1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

I don't see how people think its Lana. Listen to the first time she sing "All the clocks and locks I melt" its more open and less mumble than I've ever heard Lana be.

Dude I said from 0:30 in the last video...the low part

Sizzily
Just now, Tommi said:

Dude I said from 0:30 in the last video...the low part

I was typing as you you posted, I didn't mean that as a reply to you.

One Banned Boi

KarmaPolice
1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

I was typing as you you posted, I didn't mean that as a reply to you.

Np, but you have to admit that there are def two voices. Gaga's Dope voice doesn't sound like that at 0:30 and it fits more Lana. I wouldn't exclude a feature since they have been together in December 

Sizzily
Just now, Tommi said:

Np, but you have to admit that there are def two voices. Gaga's Dope voice doesn't sound like that at 0:30 and it fits more Lana. I would exclude a feature since they have been together in December 

I think it could be a guy, but not Elton. It could also be Lana but you're right, it seems like a duet.

One Banned Boi

Didymus
12 hours ago, Bloody Matt said:

THE FRAME

:madge:

I was one of the believers. I still think there's at least something to it :air:

But yeah, that period was my fav on this forum, ever :nick:

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived