💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

"All Mine" Leak Discussion

PrettiestStar

Featured Posts

Harry
2 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

it would've been either an Aura situation or like Witness :toofunny: like what's the point of leaking a full song in this quality if they claim they have the song (which they don't most surely this is a fan-made thing) ?

At the very least it keeps the fanbase occupied for a while before real news comes :emma:

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KarmaPolice
20 minutes ago, Mert said:

It looks like demo. Well look at Applause demo it doesn't sound like Gaga as well but It's real.

Are you kidding me. You can hear clearly that is Gaga singing, the tone and the voice it's all hers. That All Mine leak instead it's pure garbage...you can't even say if that's a man or a woman singing. I guess you people weren't here when we were waiting for Born This Way to drop and all the fake came in...some of us have a really long experience with fakes :D 

Andreyw
1 minute ago, Harry said:

At the very least it keeps the fanbase occupied for a while before real news comes :emma:

yeah...it seems useful as it calmed this fanbase a bit

adamsenigma
10 hours ago, monstereo said:

I'm sorry that the STRONG possibility of someone emotionally manipulating people for their own amusement gets under my skin. You can leave with your "It's her, I'm always right'.

Sorry to break it to you, but you're NOT always right.

You've been defending the **** out of this leaker. Are YOU them?

It's ok but you're stressing the **** outta me. Like, we got it, you think is fake, but can u please stop complaining?

evgenigerm2

I think it's amazing, unlike anything she's done before, though it reminds me a bit of the pre-fame era songs. However I'm not sure if it's going to be a hit.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Pharamon

in the LQ it sounds...hmmmm...bareable but i really want to hear it in HQ

MaryJaneHolland
10 hours ago, monstereo said:

HI YOU PITIFUL LOSER

I'm glad you're getting the attention you want from all of these gullible monsters falling for your BS snippets.

It's obvious you're not getting enough of it from your parents.

Could you please not be so rude?? 

Andy McQueen

Not sure what to think. The only rumored leak who really sounds like her to me is this one:

Zenoax

The voice sounds like the guy who did tea and onion girl.:duck:

Less is more / Less is a bore

ARTPOPNick

If this is fake (and I think it probably is).. Can someone just mail this to bobby or Gaga, so she can just copy this? I would die for something like this on the album

MaryJaneHolland

it sounds like a good combination of pop and rock :firega: 65% rock 35% pop

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived