💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

"All Mine" Leak Discussion

PrettiestStar

Featured Posts

Solitaire
27 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

:rip: I'm gonna spare you some shade and just say it doesn't work like this

Thank you for not exposing me bc I honestly have no idea, I just figured that would be a simple solution. I'm a biochem major, don't judge my lack of knowledge about that kind of stuff okay? :flop:

Spoiler

How does it work though? :green:

Spoiler

educate me :gaycat:

- Previously Sycothisis

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw

Btw, if it was a real leak , this would've been taken down from YouTube in 4-5 seconds , even with that potato quality 

FATCAT
Just now, Solitaire said:

Thank you for not exposing me bc I honestly have no idea, I just figured that would be a simple solution. I'm a biochem major, don't judge my lack of knowledge about that kind of stuff okay? :flop:

Hide contents

How does it work though? :green:

Hide contents

educate me :gaycat:

Once you have access to the file system, it's a simple endevour to search for all music related files. Though, hackers usually take more than just one type of file. Photos, videos, documents, the list goes on and on. They might even grab specific system files to try and grab passwords and important information. You can move the files like you would to a flash drive, just using the network connection. No loss of quality.

Purr more, hiss less.

GagaMegaFan

This is real. I believe those leaks are real. Yes sisters we made it! 

ew

Solitaire
6 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Once you have access to the file system, it's a simple endevour to search for all music related files. Though, hackers usually take more than just one type of file. Photos, videos, documents, the list goes on and on. They might even grab specific system files to try and grab passwords and important information. You can move the files like you would to a flash drive, just using the network connection. No loss of quality.

Noooo no no, I wasn't talking about the hacker, I was replying to a comment that was implying that if the snippet was real it would have been taking down already. Obviously the file doesn't loose quality whenever it's transferred but the song we got seems to be a recording of ANOTHER recording of the song, hence why the quality is so low.

I'm simply not sure how record labels and artists manage to find their songs online if they are leaked; is there an algorithm or program that would find those leaked songs? And if so would they be able to decipher such low quality leaks like the one we got? (I guess my main question is just how companies and artists find all their leaked material whenever stuff like this happens, I know how file sharing and transferring works :laughga::laughga::laughga: :rip:).

- Previously Sycothisis

AustrianTilapia
28 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

Btw, if it was a real leak , this would've been taken down from YouTube in 4-5 seconds , even with that potato quality 

This.

And I feel like even if it's real, it's just an old demo.

I'm getting fat and so is my bank

Solitaire
1 hour ago, Brooke Candy said:

That leak is from the same person who made this

All Mine sounds nothing like that auto-tuned mess of a song :deadbanana: (Did people actually think his "leaks" were real pre-ARTPOP? I remember hearing them and immediately dismissing them bc of the vocals).

Do you have proof that he made All Mine too? Because to me the vocals in the leak sound NOTHING like him, you can't hear his accent or whatever and a lot of the words are enunciated exactly the way gaga would enunciate them :duck:

- Previously Sycothisis

Brooke Candy
1 minute ago, Solitaire said:

All Mine sounds nothing like that auto-tuned mess of a song  (Did people actually think his "leaks" were real pre-ARTPOP? I remember hearing them and immediately dismissing them bc of the vocals).

Do you have proof that he made All Mine too? Because to me the vocals in the leak sound NOTHING like him, you can't hear his accent or whatever and a lot of the words are enunciated exactly the way gaga would enunciate them 

At some parts of the snippet it literally sounds like a teenage boy is singing. And Gaga's voice is much higher than what you hear from that snippet.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Brooke Candy

THIS is what Gaga sounds like

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Solitaire said:

Noooo no no, I wasn't talking about the hacker, I was replying to a comment that was implying that if the snippet was real it would have been taking down already. Obviously the file doesn't loose quality whenever it's transferred but the song we got seems to be a recording of ANOTHER recording of the song, hence why the quality is so low.

I'm simply not sure how record labels and artists manage to find their songs online if they are leaked; is there an algorithm or program that would find those leaked songs? And if so would they be able to decipher such low quality leaks like the one we got? (I guess my main question is just how companies and artists find all their leaked material whenever stuff like this happens, I know how file sharing and transferring works :laughga::laughga::laughga: :rip:).

:rip: I was about to say, even my mom understands file sharing.

Well, it relys on a lot of individual 'checkpoints' as well as the report button. Take Youtube, for instance. Their system mimics a lot of the other systems I'll discuss. Basically, a program takes a file that's copyrighted and splits in down into a sonic fingerprint. This fingerprint can then be compared to new material being added to the service (like a snippet) and if it matches beyond a certain threshold, it's blocked. If it reaches a less complete threshold, it can be screend to see if this material is in deed copyrighted. With new material, this is a bit different. Companies may hand out fingerprints of unreleased material, like sheet music but without the re-playablility, and have it compared in the system. HQ leaks don't take much time to be discovered, but LQ leaks, that manipulate the sonic fingerprint essentially make it a whole new song. To us, it's difficult to notice, a higher pitch or a slightly slower/faster speed, but the computer is looking at hard data. This is why a lot of "leaked" material pops up and then leaves within a few minutes or half-hours. They rely on the users to report a leak.  

Purr more, hiss less.

Solitaire
Just now, Brooke Candy said:

At some parts of the snippet it literally sounds like a teenage boy is singing. And Gaga's voice is much higher than what you hear from that snippet.

I think it's just her Dope/TIHTY voice making an LG5 appearance. Hopefully Bobby or someone will say something later today about this mess, but I have a feeling that if anyone from Gaga's team is going to say anything it will be Bobby and he's going to tell us it's fake even if it is real, just to keep up the suspense for LG5. 

- Previously Sycothisis

Solitaire
7 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

:rip: I was about to say, even my mom understands file sharing.

Well, it relys on a lot of individual 'checkpoints' as well as the report button. Take Youtube, for instance. Their system mimics a lot of the other systems I'll discuss. Basically, a program takes a file that's copyrighted and splits in down into a sonic fingerprint. This fingerprint can then be compared to new material being added to the service (like a snippet) and if it matches beyond a certain threshold, it's blocked. If it reaches a less complete threshold, it can be screend to see if this material is in deed copyrighted. With new material, this is a bit different. Companies may hand out fingerprints of unreleased material, like sheet music but without the re-playablility, and have it compared in the system. HQ leaks don't take much time to be discovered, but LQ leaks, that manipulate the sonic fingerprint essentially make it a whole new song. To us, it's difficult to notice, a higher pitch or a slightly slower/faster speed, but the computer is looking at hard data. This is why a lot of "leaked" material pops up and then leaves within a few minutes or half-hours. They rely on the users to report a leak.  

Ah, okay, see I figured this was probably how it worked.

- Previously Sycothisis

Epione

I'm slayed.

FFE68D7B897C77599AB9BC432C3C6E8F.gif

Imagine how she would sing it live in a full stadium. I hope it's a real song and it will be on LG5.

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived