💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

"All Mine" Leak Discussion

PrettiestStar

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, monstereo said:

x2

A lot of these members are new and don't know any better.

:toofunny: stop this already if you're so sure. you look like you're trying to convince yourself.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe
Just now, Andrew Warhola said:

Friendly reminder

Why are you going back longer than a year to try to say that this is a lie... I am an honest member with high rep and if that's too much for you to handle then don't post here :shrug:  All I'm saying is that I heard this "song" almost 3 years ago and is nothing new, why is that something to get aggressive over 

TrumpAteMyHeart

The semi-drunk, operatic vocals... I think it's her. And I kinda luv this. Jazz, pop, rock... The Queen can do it all.

CkeaH8nVEAAH2vl.jpg

Dangerous Man

I will not believe anything until I hear the full hq. :green: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Gia said:

I'll ask if it's alright if I can post a screen shot of his response to me

well it would be better for gaga's end if it was fake - I am not saying anything other than that this is not new

Angel Down

This cannot have been created for ARTPOP.. This is exactly how Mark described LG5 and it sounds full rockish

Teri Hatcher
3 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Friendly reminder

LMFAO

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

RainingOnMe
1 minute ago, Teri Hatcher said:

LMFAO

At least I didn't lie about that :shrug: I was given a fake snippet and asked to post it by someone and was unaware that it was fake and when I found out it was fake, I took it down :shrug:

Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, Draug said:

Why are you going back longer than a year to try to say that this is a lie... I am an honest member with high rep and if that's too much for you to handle then don't post here :shrug:  All I'm saying is that I heard this "song" almost 3 years ago and is nothing new, why is that something to get aggressive over 

Because you're going out of your way to try and prove that you have connections and it's a little embarrassing, given that you already have a certain history of being unreliable in these situations. 

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

RainingOnMe
2 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Because you're going out of your way to try and prove that you have connections and it's a little embarrassing, given that you already have a certain history of being unreliable in these situations. 

Please re-read my posts, I do not have any connections to Gaga, Haus, Bobby... all I said is that someone I knew years ago teased this exact thing to me and tried to say that it is not new :huh: No reason to get so aggressive. Not trying to come off as an insider, I've already said this 3+ times

And also you bringing up that rehashed drama as if it was something I did on my end. I was given a fake snippet and asked to post it :shrug:  When I found out it was fake I deleted it, so?

littlepotter
24 minutes ago, Chaotic Anis said:

mines didnt work out so well

Thank u my good man

I dont like it

chaeri pls

Solitaire
16 minutes ago, lucastecala said:

can anyone even understand anything besides "all mine"? I like the way the "all mine" is being sung. Its ennerving and troubling. There's some sort of desperation in it. 

The guy the leaked it tweeted:

"The little mess you made

I cleaned in my head

All the clocks and locks I melt

the floor evaporates in thin air"

She sings it at least once at around 1:55 in the song, just before an "AWWWLLL MINE AWWLL MINE" hook but I think the last line is actually "all the memories sink in".

I also hear lines about "tears always" something throughout the song and theres at least one line about "running out of time".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: could we start a thread about deciphering the lyrics or would that be redundant with all the other threads being made rn?

- Previously Sycothisis

Andrew Warhola
Just now, Draug said:

Please re-read my posts, I do not have any connections to Gaga, Haus, Bobby... all I said is that someone I knew years ago teased this exact thing to me and tried to say that it is not new :huh: No reason to get so aggressive

I'm not even being aggressive, hence why I wrote "friendly reminder". Just advising people to take it with a grain of salt, that's all.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived