rumor

"All Mine" Leak Discussion

PrettiestStar

Featured Posts

monstereo
1 minute ago, Draug said:

y'all please calm down - I am in no shape an 'insider' or claiming to, all im saying is that I had a friend who teased this to me weeks before ARTPOP came out and I am saying that I recognize this "lg5 leak" as being the same thing, please don't attack me :deadbanana:

Who is your friend then?

You must've been pretty close to him in order to get such information.

And why are you just posting about it now and not in 2013?

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY

y'all please calm down - I am in no shape an 'insider' or claiming to, all im saying is that I had a friend who teased this to me weeks before ARTPOP came out and I am saying that I recognize this "lg5 leak" as being the same thing, please don't attack me :deadbanana:

the thing is this is an online forum, we cant know if its true. you should hAve shut it if you didnt want the backlash, sorry though :diane: 

RainingOnMe
Just now, Omar Vela said:

It's Gaga... I already hear the demo and it's good ...I hope this is from LG5 but who knows?
I really needed a leak, I feel better now :3

Yeah it's definitely her. But I made this thread to clarify that it's not LG5 so people will have a better understanding of this song :duck:

Teri Hatcher

Just like how your "friend" teased you that fake Temple and Onion Girl which happened to be a song by some random Kpop girls called Red Lights :sis: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

RainingOnMe
Just now, OBEY said:

the thing is this is an online forum, we cant know if its true. you should hAve shut it if you didnt want the backlash, sorry though :diane: 

people are getting mad for no reason, I'm not an insider :rip: all I'm saying is that this is not LG5 so no one needs to worry about the album getting leaked for Gaga's sake because if it's not ready to be released and leaks, it'll end up being like Madonna's album. Do we all want that? I sure hope not..

1 minute ago, ItsTommyBitch said:

So what happened with this? did a full track ever leak? Was it not gaga afterall? :emma: 

it's in the OP and it sounds pretty legit and her voice sounds similar to the previous leak from outside the studio

Omar Vela
6 minutes ago, Draug said:

Yeah it's definitely her. But I made this thread to clarify that it's not LG5 so people will have a better understanding of this song :duck:

Bloody Mary was for TFM... didn't make the cut, so she put it on BTW so...I still have hopes this is how part of the album or a song it would sound like

ReidOne
Just now, ItsTommyBitch said:

So what happened with this? did a full track ever leak? Was it not gaga afterall? :emma: 

No full track. Just 4 snippets (the first 2 mashed together in the link in the OP; the 3rd and 4th embedded directly in the OP). 

Hardly anything that is definitively Gaga's voice and hardly anything even remotely resembling a melody. Just a rough, overall aesthetic sound that is clearly building toward something else (which we have yet to hear). 

tl;dr, no news here today. 

RainingOnMe
Just now, Teri Hatcher said:

Just like how your "friend" teased you that fake Temple and Onion Girl which happened to be a song by some random Kpop girls called Red Lights :sis: 

Not the same person :rip: a mess, tho

CannaeDrive

Not only is it discussed elsewhere but it is certainly not News, please move in other section.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Solitaire

@Draug Did you ever say anything about the song when you heard it? That'd be a way of kinda sorta proving yourself. :shrug: 

I'd love to hear @Haroon's and @ChicaSkas's opinion on what all has happened today and what they think of the song, don't think I've seen them post about it yet :sis:

- Previously Sycothisis

Decodekid
3 minutes ago, pawzUP said:

well i need act II from ur friend then

tumblr_msorcwHTG21qar0nco1_400.gif

He in jail

Long Live Gretchen

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived