"All Mine" Leak Discussion

PrettiestStar

Featured Posts

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nirvana
1 minute ago, Draug said:

So, this song called "All Mine" just leaked through a Periscope (NO downloads posted please). To clarify, it's not an LG5 track, it's actually an outtake from ARTPOP, so no one worry about LG5 leaking

How can we know that? Proof please?

RainingOnMe
Just now, LGQOP said:

how do you know its an outtake? 

Reveal hidden contents

:excited2::giveup:

I knew about the song in 2013, a friend of mine teased it to me and now that I just heard the full leak from ATRL (the twitter account posted it on periscope) I recognize it and it's the same thing that I heard back then

Teri Hatcher

:madge:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Solitaire

To clarify, it's not an LG5 track, it's actually an outtake from ARTPOP, so no one worry about LG5 leaking

giphy.gif

If that is what ARTPOP was supposed to sound like I'm going to be PISSED. All Mine>>>>95% of ARTPOP

- Previously Sycothisis

monstereo
Just now, Draug said:

I knew about the song in 2013, a friend of mine teased it to me and now that I just heard the full leak from ATRL (the twitter account posted it on periscope) I recognize it and it's the same thing that I heard back then

I call bullshit.

The 'leak' is fake. It comes from an attention seeker who copied another attention seeker.

Teri Hatcher

Same story every time :madge: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

RainingOnMe
Just now, monstereo said:

I call bullshit.

The 'leak' is fake. It comes from an attention seeker who copied another attention seeker.

It's partly bs, yes. It's not that romanian dude that hacked katy, but the song is real, just not LG5

RainingOnMe
Just now, JDi said:

AP

etc etc

cool story tho

:giveup:

I am always late to the party

littlepotter

I didn't get to hear it. I guess that's not a bad thing.

I don't know I have no idea what LG5 will be at this point. I'll wait and see. I'm in no hurry because I'm 99.9% sure there will be no more pop for gaga. At least on this album.

chaeri pls

4 minutes ago, Draug said:

oprah-side-eye-squint-B33saVGoouwNi

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

RainingOnMe
Just now, Decodekid said:

How do you know it is from ARTPOP

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

basically someone that had connections to the audio source (who is now in prison for the madonna leaks) teased this song to me years ago, and I recognize it exactly the same. If it was LG5 it would've been wiped from the internet by now, don't you think?

Gaga Lazuli

3 minutes ago, Draug said:

OK, bullshit tbh

Little Monsters Torture Me

• Schwerk locked this topic

Archived