đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

DJWS has heard LG5

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man
2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

inb4 Gags scraps this Mark Ronson version of LG5 and jumps on djws. :neyde: (because she gets re-inspired by ahs again) 

No more scrapping please. :smh: 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
10 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

He wasn't shading Gaga.... well I mean she could be included, but it wasn't directly at her. 

9 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

It doesn't seem he was shading her rather than expressing frustration at Hillary in general.

Yeah you guys are probably right! But hasn't he expressed his distaste for Hillary before, and a fan brought up that Gaga supported Hillary, and he was all "friends can have different political opinions". And then he tweets this after Gaga posts everywhere supporting Hillary.

Sounds like a little bit of shade to me. But was probably just awkward timing tbh.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DrewStevens
6 minutes ago, Himeros26 said:

Why is there so much hate towards him lma

His work on ARTPOP was really good. Y'all Little Managers are just salty it wasn't a Prism era. And salty bc he disagrees with Gaga politically.

Chill hunties.

The only reason why I don't like him is because he is constantly an asshole on social media. Right now he is calling people dumb and young only because they don't agree with him. He called Nicki Minaj talentless and said she got lucky. He said he disliked all female rappers. I mean he has brought the hate to himself by being a ****.

Robo Ga
1 minute ago, DrewStevens said:

The only reason why I don't like him is because he is constantly an asshole on social media. Right now he is calling people dumb and young only because they don't agree with him. He called Nicki Minaj talentless and said she got lucky. He said he disliked all female rappers. I mean he has brought the hate to himself by being a ****.

True...he's been immature lately. That makes me question if he's even actually heard LG5 :/

🤖⚡️

weed

why are y'all acting like paul's tweet is so bad?? gaga seems to be voting for hilary simply bc she's a woman, djws has a contrasting opinion, they're still friends

waiting for Gaga's

when you've heard yet another never to be released album and I'm starting work on LG5 next week.
#HillaryBeOurMama

Gohan
35 minutes ago, Avril said:

asjhgk I forgot I made this :air::diane: 

Admin gave it a like, you have been blessed :diane: 

24 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

@Haroon, look you're in a meme!

That's Gaga :rip: 

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

monketsharona
44 minutes ago, neptugne said:

why are y'all acting like paul's tweet is so bad?? gaga seems to be voting for hilary simply bc she's a woman, djws has a contrasting opinion, they're still friends

Yeah but playing with all fans feelinsg to shade a particular person is just bad.

He knows everyone everyone is craving for that album, saying 'I've hear it and not you' is just childish as f*ck.

Gohan
1 minute ago, HOMODRAKE said:

No, it's Becky

tumblr_m98mpqSbVP1qdmb8eo1_500.gif

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Archived