Stewful2929

Featured Posts

CyanLights
On June 6, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Lil Mxnster said:

I thought Scream Queens next season would be about summer camp 

1 hour ago, Versace said:

Thing is, it's rumored that Summer Camp is the idea for Scream Queens Season 2 

AHS: Extraterrestrial

Sounds exciting to me, however I haven't watched Asylum dunno if it's about aliens or if aliens are just briefly interpreted.

Scream Queens season 2 was confirmed at Paleyfest to be hospital themed (probably where the Chanel's ended up) http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/scream-queens-characters-revealed-jamie-lee-curtis-lea-michele-emma-roberts-1201728821/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
On June 6, 2016 at 5:39 PM, Caesium said:

Cult

I just need it to be set in rural mid-America rather than a big city or town.

yesyesyes

my favorite guess on this thread so far 

Dean Winchester

Im almost sure its going to be a prison set in the past.  

It has the potential to be very dark and claustrophobic!  Asylum teas :giveup:

I just hope they don't focus on ghosts again.  In fact i hope the "horror" this season isn't anything supernatural - unless its aliens - but rather corruption and humans themselves 

Stephen

I think it'll be set in a mountain/Forrest area. Think cabin in the woods. 

CyanLights
2 hours ago, Dean Winchester said:

Im almost sure its going to be a prison set in the past.  

It has the potential to be very dark and claustrophobic!  Asylum teas :giveup:

I just hope they don't focus on ghosts again.  In fact i hope the "horror" this season isn't anything supernatural - unless its aliens - but rather corruption and humans themselves 

I believe they confirmed that S6 will be mostly set in the present 

Michelle

So many great ideas. I love the idea of a prison,woods,orphans..... :giveup: 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

eNICKma

does anyone remember that rumor about the next season being an outer space theme? I think I heard it midway through Hotel in late 2015.  Sounds kinda boring but if u think about how many ****ed ways one can die in space, there's a lot they can do with story lines and deaths. If so, hopefully we get.......

-An explaination about the ufo and aliens in season 2 asylum that they never revealed

-Gagas long awaited Performance in Space!!! she can play the Goddess of Love from VENUS :excited2:!!! LMAO!  i Just Imagined her playing a Siren-like character who mesmerizes Astronauts and other life forms in space by her enchanting  voice.  Then, once she has them trapped in her trance, SHE SLAYS IN THE MOST WICKED OF WAYS!!!:firega:

(All except the gay aliens and astronauts of course) :woohoo:

- now, I don't truly think this is true, but the second i saw the thread I remembered the theme rumor and went instantly to Gagas cancelled performance in space and would love to see something similar.

Paws up for LG5!!!!!

As always, SLAY QUEEN!!!:staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad::staymad:

eNICKma

OR....maybe something Apocalyptic in the religious sense with all the crazy plagues and natural disasters...who knows. I'm down for whatever and support our mother in any role she does. :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Opulence

There's rumours going around Twitter tonight that the theme is 'Apocolypse', hope that's fake lmao

Opulence

Maybe AHS: Farms or something, the title sounds weak but Farms and crop circles could be the main focus, so having aliens but not being set outer space

Spyro

AHS: Wedding.

'Cause you know, she's getting married and sh.t

Spyro the Dragon

Archived