other

Guess the new AHS theme?

Stewful2929

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

Asylum had so many themes in it that could have been far more developed (religion, madness, aliens). It's flawless tho. I think it will be AHS: Opera or something like that.

dannydevito
10 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

Something isolated.

AHS: Katy Perry's Grammy Shelf

CatelynnMarie

I'd be here for a school or summer camp setting. 

More least likely, I wish so hard we would get some sort of haunted ship theme. 

crisTEAne

i hope it's boarding school or summer camp.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Decodekid

the next one needs something creepier like Asylum. Hotel was good but it didn't have that creepy/scary vibe at least for me 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Monsterish

I don't know the sources but I'm reading in Twitter that the theme of season 6 will be revealed next 13th Monday :excited2: Someone can confirm?

RainingOnMe

Orphanage. The first promo poster will show a photograph of the orphanage, but all the children's eyes will be solid black.

Yuuri

We can have one based off a mafia in the 1920's through the 1940's(where WWII started)

Seeka
1 hour ago, Lil Mxnster said:

I don't know the sources but I'm reading in Twitter that the theme of season 6 will be revealed next 13th Monday :excited2: Someone can confirm?

There's some kind of precasting party or something. Someone posted it here, somewhere.

Gracious Gaga

OUTER SPACE / SI-FI

20 hours ago, Domino said:

This should be fun, what do you think the new theme will be? They said it involves kids, so I think a children's hospital, a school, a daycare, or maybe a camp in the woods? Children of the corn type stuff? I don't know but can't wait to find out 

♥ Kindness Police.

Archived