💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Demonic VENUS fanart

Omar Vela

Featured Posts

Omar Vela

Well I did one three years ago but now I decided to make a new version.

Old version:
http://66.media.tumblr.com/dde30a1e937acc9e20cdf01b48d49b82/tumblr_myz0qamj481qmws1go1_500.jpg

New one (Could be a little disturbing for some viewers):
http://66.media.tumblr.com/7d49ed70f3025b500f149de413989db0/tumblr_o8c51870tA1qmws1go1_1280.jpg

Hope you like it. 

crisTEAne

i was going to bed, but after seeing that... face... those eyes... :air:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Gagaplayer315

I love it :excited2: it's very disturbing, just feel like it doesn't go with the song theme

Omar Vela
6 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

I love it :excited2: it's very disturbing, just feel like it doesn't go with the song theme

I always felt the song and cover arts pretty dark. Remember the first live performance in G-A-Y nightclub hahaha. Also Gaga used a lot of symbology in this song, Venus isn't just the goddess of love. Venus is "the morning star" the "star" that represents Lucifer. That's why Gaga used a lot that "witch" style and dance when she first promoted the song (even the smapxsmap performance in Japan was her in hell with demons)

200_s.gif

VOLANTIS

Omg This is Badass LOVE IT! You should make a video or something using these aesthetics :excited2:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

RAMROD

Is so nice, I wish I was drawing it so I can use as avatar :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FGGrayson

i loved both, so flawless :giveup:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀

crisTEAne
14 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

I always felt the song and cover arts pretty dark. Remember the first live performance in G-A-Y nightclub hahaha. Also Gaga used a lot of symbology in this song, Venus isn't just the goddess of love. Venus is "the morning star" the "star" that represents Lucifer. That's why Gaga used a lot that "witch" style and dance when she first promoted the song (even the smapxsmap performance in Japan was her in hell with demons)

200_s.gif

you just destroyed my lovely illusions about venus. :wtf:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Omar Vela
30 minutes ago, T E A said:

Hahahaha and if you saw the movie "The VVItch" at the end the girl does exactly the same pose with her arms in "V" that was a common pose in the witch sabbath.
Let's remember Gaga's  original imagery for the song :P. The music video could had been epic...

img-1018812-lady-gaga-venus.png 

lady-gaga-venus-single-cover--1382693529

maxresdefault.jpg

lady-gaga-x-factor-uk-2013-650-430.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Omar Vela said:

200_s.gif

I miss satanGa

Too bad she's busy instagramming bible quotes :v

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Omar Vela said:

Hahahaha and if you saw the movie "The VVItch" at the end the girl does exactly the same pose with her arms in "V" that was a common pose in the witch sabbath.
Let's remember Gaga's  original imagery for the song :P. The music video could had been epic...

img-1018812-lady-gaga-venus.png 

lady-gaga-venus-single-cover--1382693529

maxresdefault.jpg

lady-gaga-x-factor-uk-2013-650-430.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

I love how nearly all of her songs had occult meanings that a few noticed

She's so sneaky

Or was.. I guess, this new gaga is kinda dry and tame

WTF is MDNA

Solitaire
4 hours ago, T E A said:

I love that Gaga decided to make these dark representations of Venus, as a goddess she wasn't one to cross (she has a reputation for placing some of the worst curses and spells on her enemies) and the planet Venus is a literal manifestation of Hell. I think its fitting and I LOVE it :staymad::firega:

- Previously Sycothisis

Archived