💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

How Would Tony Bennets "Retirement" Affect Gagas Career/Feelings

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

Ok a bit of a sensitive issue so lets be respectful... But its just the realistic reality... Hes almost 90. No one works forever. He will eventually "retire"

When he "retires" obviously carrer wise she will benefit a lot. People will search up Tony Bennets music and her name will be attached to many of them.

She will also get a lot of interviews because they will seek people who knew him and Gaga was his biggest collaborators late career...

But what im worried is more how will she feel? She obviously has grown attached to him... When he "retires" the media wont leave her alone with questions and it will all be about career stuff and they will ignore the human side. How will that day affect her?

KyliesChild

She will feel sad obviously, he's a legend and her friend that apparently helped her become where she is now. It will affect her mental state, her work ethic, well being, and quite possibly her career. 

Mister Gaga

I don't think his retirement will affect her that much, because she'll continue visiting him, and singing with him in specific occasions imo. It's not like he'll never sing again. He will just stop making new albums, he'll retire from the industry.

But, knock on wood, the day he dies..i think she'll be far more affected than with Bowie's death, or prince or anyone. 

LadyGagaStan93

Judging by their charisma and chemistry live together. She will be distraught for a few months. This is a man that literally patched her up when she was near quitting the industry. I think that she will definitely grow as an artist in a much more mature way because of his involvement in her career though, so I don't think the impact will be negative, but positive.

Economy
1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

I don't think he's retirement will affect her that much, because she'll continue visiting him, and singing with him in specific occasions imo. It's not like he'll never sing again. He will just stop making new albums, he'll retire from the industry.

But, knock on wood, the day he dies..i think she'll be far more affected than with Bowie's death, or prince or anyone. 

U clearly didnt understand what quotations were suppostu mean

I dont want to spell it out due to its sensitive nature :koons: 

Economy
2 minutes ago, LadyGagaStan93 said:

Judging by their charisma and chemistry live together. She will be distraught for a few months. This is a man that literally patched her up when she was near quitting the industry. I think that she will definitely grow as an artist in a much more mature way because of his involvement in her career though, so I don't think the impact will be negative, but positive.

I wonder how media questioning will affect her

LadyGagaStan93
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

I wonder how media questioning will affect her

I think in that regard, she would answer as if she was talking about someone that she deeply loved. I mean, she could lash out, but I could see her saying that he has inspired her career tremendously, and then saying that she doesn't like to talk about it much because she respects him as a person and his legacy.

LadyGagaStan93
7 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

I honestly think he will sing until he crosses over. 

Me too.

KyliesChild
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

Retirement as in "retirement", you get what I mean? It's too sensitive to spell out.

Economy
2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Yes. His retirement

Mister Gaga
8 minutes ago, Economy said:

U clearly didnt understand what quotations were suppostu mean

I dont want to spell it out due to its sensitive nature :koons: 

oh. now i did. well, see the last part of my answer then. she'll be devastated, and she'll probably suffer big media scrutiny. Their pictures while singing together will be everywhere, and gaga will enter a long blackout. 

Ronk

I think it will have little impact on Gaga.  People retire, it's part of life, not such a big deal.  At his age, she would be mentally prepared for it.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Computer

I think she will probably feel obligated to do a tribute.  I mean of course it would be her to do any tribute.  She will probably change her schedule around.  I'm sure she will be heartbroken too.  It might set her back, change her plans, etc.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived