FGGrayson
1 minute ago, DeanWinchester said:

Little sis is coming

perchedT for the slayage, my poor little gay soul and heart its not ready

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg, yaaasss. I'm listening to the full album right now (I'm early for the listening party, I know :poot:). I really think this album is my favorite album and it overtook TFM after all this time. :giveup:

blackstar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBY!! Because of ARTPOP, I became one of the biggest fans of Gaga. ARTPOP era was truly magical for me because it was my first era as Monster. I still remember listening to Applause for the first time, watching Applause music video, listening to ARTPOP for the first time, staying up whole night just to watch Gaga's performances live. It's truly one of her best eras and it has special place in my heart. <3 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Daenerys

Today is ours, we have believed and will continue to believe in the vision of ARTPOP! Can’t believe that it’s been 4 years already!! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Delusional Aura
Am I A Girl

YAASS !! I can’t believe it has been this long already??!?! :giveup: Applause made me a fan so ARTPOP has a special place in my heart :giggle: and the artRAVE was my first gaga concert! So excited to be meeting her November 20th!! :excited2: LONG LIVE ARTPOP! It deserved so much better! We got so many amazing looks, performances and songs from it! 

Am I A Girl

I remember my mom picked me up the Walmart exclusive foiled copy and explicit copy for me the day it came out and sitting on my bed bopping to EVERY SONG :rockstar: And I remember watching the swine fest and LIVING for MANiCURE! Such good memories wish I could go back! 

fede ARTPOP
Battle 4 Ur Life

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • CyanLights unlocked this topic

Archived