throwback

General: ARTPOP stans lounge | DWUW & R.Kelly drama on talk

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
26 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

:icega: yeah

tumblr_og50tfwVoz1t03zvio7_400.gif

WAIT! nevermind, now i get it, we almost hated the same songs lol, tho ARTPOP song grew on me :poot:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

btw.... lemme keep adding things to the OP, now that Dylan is a lil monster, lemme add ha reaction :gaycat:

and of course, the flawless thread of @oheyitso  and his thoughts about the SXSW and how Gaga was at her purest form, give ha some read ha, pls dont give ha hate (she already had a lil bit for it), he's praising ha and giving an interesting opinion about it

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

YeehawKylie
6 hours ago, Magneto said:

This thread warms my heart:hug:

It's always nice seeing Gaga's best album get the recognition it deserves, isn't it? :diane:

Alavaye

Considering that Gaga kinda stopped supporting her best work, it s up to us to keep supporting it and give it the rightful praise it deserves. Hopefully Gaga realizes that besides the hate there is so much love for ARTPOP. This album saved my life and saving even one life (and I know there are more out there) is bigger than any hateful vicious thing Gaga had to endure 'coz of ARTPOP. 

xoxo

Magneto

Time to appreciate another thing from the ARTPOP era:

An ARTPOP Film starring LADY GAGA, directed by the wonderful (and Dutch) Inez & Vinoodh. Captivating looks, raw emotions and pure expressions. This visual is so stunning!

In an alternate reality they released a photo book of this shoot just like the Terry Richardson one and it is my most prized possesion in my Gaga collection.

Spoiler

Can someone like make me one?:awkney:

Free my mind

PartySick
16 hours ago, Martin Garrix said:

Hi sistrens @Bebe @PartySick can any of you help me? i was thinking to move this the Conversation Area maybe? since we are a community that loves ARTPOP and talk about, i posted it at first as a Throwback thread here, but since some members would still love to get back here to talk about it and share thoughts or comments i think it would fit better that section, 

Plus, i dont want people get WP for bumping old threads, or getting lock because of it, can yall help pls? it would be so lit & cool tbh :giveup:

It's a consistently updated thread that isn't about news or an event so it won't be locked nor will WP's be issued out :sweat: Also, Thoughts is the best place for it I think. This also allows newer/less active members to post here where as you need 50 posts to post in the Convo area :green:

Oh and gorgeous thread appreciating the goddess that is ARTPOP :diane:

💚

That J

ARTPOP is my LIFE so feel free to add me!  😎😎😎

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

FrankGutz
4 hours ago, redhoodieslime said:

:firega:

wow, that remix was fire!! :firega:

4 hours ago, Alavaye said:

Considering that Gaga kinda stopped supporting her best work, it s up to us to keep supporting it and give it the rightful praise it deserves. Hopefully Gaga realizes that besides the hate there is so much love for ARTPOP. This album saved my life and saving even one life (and I know there are more out there) is bigger than any hateful vicious thing Gaga had to endure 'coz of ARTPOP. 

:applause:  agree

3 hours ago, Magneto said:

Time to appreciate another thing from the ARTPOP era:

An ARTPOP Film starring LADY GAGA, directed by the wonderful (and Dutch) Inez & Vinoodh. Captivating looks, raw emotions and pure expressions. This visual is so stunning!

In an alternate reality they released a photo book of this shoot just like the Terry Richardson one and it is my most prized possesion in my Gaga collection.

Reveal hidden contents

Can someone like make me one?:awkney:

Ugh, i love the ARTPOP fil tbh, remember that video of the gay who made his own ARTPOP box set? everything looked so beautiful :cryga:

42 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's a consistently updated thread that isn't about news or an event so it won't be locked nor will WP's be issued out :sweat: Also, Thoughts is the best place for it I think. This also allows newer/less active members to post here where as you need 50 posts to post in the Convo area :green:

Oh and gorgeous thread appreciating the goddess that is ARTPOP :diane:

omg, thank u King :cryga:

28 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

ARTPOP is my LIFE so feel free to add me!  😎😎😎

yaaas, lemme add u in the OP

Just found the best thread on this site :whitney:

Yas gimme that thing that I love 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

FrankGutz

The 2013 VMAS's performance of Applause brought back by the good sis @JosephH

U can comment on ha appreciation thread here:

FrankGutz

Did yall rihmember when i tagged the whole ARTPOP Army in that thread when they tried to put Joanne vs ARTPOP to shade the good artsy sis in shame? whe turned the tables and ARTPOP won :ladyhaha:

DeanWinchester
5 hours ago, Alavaye said:

Wow this is very inspiring to read :koons:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • CyanLights unlocked this topic

Archived