💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

General: ARTPOP stans lounge | DWUW & R.Kelly drama on talk

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, KinneyUnderYou said:

It's okay. I do not care if you like or dislike here. But, you were rude, so was I, at that time. :awkney:

OH dont worry, i did deserved it :sis:  who would it thought the good sis ARTPOP would help us :diane: the power of art and pop :diane: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KinneyUnderYou
1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

OH dont worry, i did deserved it :sis:  who would it thought the good sis ARTPOP would help us :diane: the power of art and pop :diane: 

God bless. :koons: Excuse me if I don't reply. I am getting ready for my first day at school. :eww:

giphy.gif

Battle 4 Ur Life

ARTPOP is gonna remain forever ICONIC whether haters want it or not.

giphy.gif

gaga4.gif 

tumblr_mwlqmc6UJe1qm4jpeo1_500.gif

-APPLAUSE-MUSIC-VIDEO-lady-gaga-35345215

giphy.gif

Lady-Gaga-Applause-Sign.gif

tumblr_mu1wi9DaHK1sbit1so1_500.gif

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Illuminati

Pre ARTPOP era was what made me a true full on Gaga stan :giveup: I remember listening to Aura demo and being like wtf is this (like with all my first listens tbh) and then the chorus gave me goosebumps lol, I knew I was gonna need more. Or the excitement of hearing the GUY snippet, I was so impatient to hear it in full cause I was sure GUY was gonna be my favorite on the album and I guess for a while it really was. I also really loved the promo shoot, the simple yet so Gaga aesthetic was so beautiful.

398168023_700.gif

I get that we all obsess with everything Gaga does but I find it a bit hypocritical that some who loved and defended ARTPOP throughout the era are like "lets not talk about it again" and make it seem like Gaga should regret it. ARTPOP didn't come out the way it was supposed to but it has certainly delivered some great performances and amazing music along with the unreleased material.

BQ9l4xECEAEIK4k.jpg

Also, my favorite songs at this moment from ARTPOP are Sexxx Dreams, ARTPOP, Aura/DWUW. What's interesting with the relationship between me and Gaga's music is that I find the material that takes the longest to appreciate to have the most longevity. ARTPOP the song is nothing like you would expect in such an overly energetic album, but honestly I couldn't wish for more than what the song is.

01344b7544efee95e0e4b75de93cc6ac.jpg

Thanks for adding me to this thread.

sillynate

Aww bringing back so many memories from my freshman and sophomore years in high school :sara:

Thank you so much! :nick::firega:

Quartz

You can say what you want about the era but we had her best looks during this time. I mean the Venus hair alone >>>>

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Diamond Heart

ARTPOP is musically superior to any album released in 2013, it was the execution that was an absolute mess.
A solid pop album tainted by 'under performance' its sad :( 
Do What U Want remains one of the best things shes done

*Thanks for adding me to the list! *

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

DeanWinchester
4 hours ago, myCD said:

ARTPOP is gonna remain forever ICONIC whether haters want it or not.

giphy.gif

I like how the wigs almost look like angel wings when held at her side and how in this gif it looks like a splash of paint being thrown by Gaga into a canvas. It's very symbolic because of how she puts art into her work but through her own imagery (she wears wigs instead to convey her work) and also angrily because of her pain in this era.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Infinity Wave

@frankgutz thank you for tagging me! I proudly consider myself an ARTPOP stan! I loved every single of the era and I love the album, the imagery, the costumes, everything. 

As soon as I can I'll read the entire thread! 

Colourful

QueenGaga
On June 5, 2016 at 0:02 PM, frankgutz said:

19ed4a7429.gif

tumblr_mwmys3CDTb1sj89r9o2_250.gif  tumblr_mwmys3CDTb1sj89r9o7_250.gif  tumblr_mwmys3CDTb1sj89r9o9_250.gif

ALBUM:

ARTPOP [Nov 06 '13]  |  2 yrs old [Scorpius]

SINGLES & PROMO SINGLES:

Applause | Do What U Want | G.U.Y.

Aura | Venus | Dope

MUSIC VIDEOS:

1a4c41a65c.gif  BYx5gnS.gif  1a4d025d5f.gif

Hide contents

APPLAUSE:

DO WHAT U WANT [Leak Scenes]:

G.U.Y.

ARTPOP MEGAMIX | The Adventures of ARTPOPGA & ARTPOP

This is just a mashup|remix of all the songs from ARTPOP with scenes of Award shows, ARTRAVE, tv performances, a complete journey of what was the whole ARTPOP era, enjoy the slayage.

FAVE MOMENTS ON ARTPOP ERA:

If you don't have time to look through the whole thread, here are some highlights, some fave moments, gifs, videos, lists, art, everything that we as ARTPOP stans loved of this era :diane:

GAGA ON ARTPOP BACKLASH:

https://www.yahoo.com/music/lady-gaga-talks-joanne-album-dive-bar-tour-i-wanted-to-do-the-things-that-made-me-fall-in-love-with-music-in-the-first-place-124334138.html  [Snippet from the article:]

Gaga admits that this backlash was “hurtful at times… it doesn’t feel good when you put that much time and work and effort into things, and people make fun of them, or shame you for things you’ve created.” However, she adds: “The thing is, you’re not always going to make something that everybody likes. You can’t be in this for the business of people liking you. That would just not be even the right thing to do! To have such a big voice in the world and to only care about people liking you — what’s the point, really? When I’m making records, I’m never thinking, ‘How can I make this something that’s accepted?’”

ARTPOP STANS:

*Disclaimer: Ya'll i tagged u cuz i think yall are ARTPOP stans, if anyone wants to be remove or wants to be on the list, yall can say it in the thread, i just pimped the OP and wanted yall to see it :diane:

Im also an ARTPOP stan! 

Magneto

Ridiculed by many, but actually one of the ARTPOP era highlights for me:wub:

Free my mind

Battle 4 Ur Life
6 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

I like how the wigs almost look like angel wings when held at her side and how in this gif it looks like a splash of paint being thrown by Gaga into a canvas. It's very symbolic because of how she puts art into her work but through her own imagery (she wears wigs instead to convey her work) and also angrily because of her pain in this era.

this promo video is a inspirational masterpiece. I love it so much. it is SOOOOO AVANT GARDE I feel like crying from the beauty. it's among her most iconic visuals imo tbh.

Battle 4 Ur Life
4 hours ago, Magneto said:

Ridiculed by many, but actually one of the ARTPOP era highlights for me:wub:

not everybody gets performance art. it requires a little bit of education tbh, which is something most of the GP and ESPECIALLY her haters don't have.

• CyanLights locked this topic
  • CyanLights unlocked this topic

Archived