đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga is rumored for Las Vegas residency.

asana15

Featured Posts

Juanjo

I don't know how I feel about this. If it is a Jazz thing, something brief and cute, I get it. Otherwise, I don't think Gaga belongs in Vegas.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock
10 hours ago, VenusBlackStar said:

You know you're still on top of the world when you slay the Oscars and the Grammys in your pre-era and it's considered insignificant by some of your stans lol

giphyyyyyy.gif

I was talking about the pre-era in relation to her new music, that had nothing to do with the album. Also I fail to see the part where I consider them to be "insignificant" when I literally said that they were great.

But you do you and drag me with your ~sassy posts

who will love me when the night is over

VenusBlackStar
2 hours ago, Spock said:

giphyyyyyy.gif

I was talking about the pre-era in relation to her new music, that had nothing to do with the album. Also I fail to see the part where I consider them to be "insignificant" when I literally said that they were great.

But you do you and drag me with your ~sassy posts

Wasn't dragging u gurrl but thanks for thinking I'm sassy :gaycat:

HANZ

BISH NO JUST NO

giphyyyyyy.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

alestevens

I think she could sign up for a residency and still go on an international tour. That's kinda what Mariah did i think!

SlaeUrAnus

I have an inkling that LG5 will be her last album for a long time.

Think about it. After LG5 ends she will be 31/32. She will want to get married and have a couple of kids. Who knows, during that time she might take up a residency. 

We are nearly at the end of the road kids!

In my messy era.

Slayer
8 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Think about it. After LG5 ends she will be 31/32. She will want to get married and have a couple of kids. Who knows, during that time she might take up a residency. 

giphy.gif

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

AJH219
2 hours ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

I highly doubt this. She can have children, get married, and still bring out a new album 3 or 4 years after LG5. Which, despite what people refuse to believe, is NOT an unreasonable time between albums. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived