Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

Lady Gaga is rumored for Las Vegas residency.

asana15

Featured Posts

Angel Down

As the days pass everything seems to be getting worse and worse:saladga:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
17 hours ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

this.

honestly, if this is true, it's very likely going to be a short stint and it will even more likely be related to the jazz album since Tony probably doesn't want to tour around the country as much. 

I'd be 100% here for the C3C tour just being a month long residency in Vegas :hor:

17 hours ago, LG said:

Yes, she did a week(?) long residency at the Roseland Ballroom just before ARTPOP released

Oh yeah! I forgot that was a 'residency'

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

no thank you.:grr:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Infinity Wave

Well, It's not really in the style of Gaga, I think... She always says she wants to tour all around the world, plus she is a very active person, and I think that singing for a year long in the same place could be veeery annoying...

I don't know, it's just something that Gaga would never do in my opinion

Colourful

MaryJaneHolland
22 hours ago, Helxig said:

and go on both tours

i don't think she would tour for C3C... but a residency with like 20 shows for C3C would be good.

but if she will tour for C3C her stage should be ''Lady Gaga ft. Tony Bennett''

ViviLittleM

If it's true = some shows at Vegas with Tony for like 1 month.

It would be great.

The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas 4,200 people $813,675

The AXIS 7,942 people $1,057,009

I'm here for that.

A lot of money.

giphy.gif

asana15
21 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

If it's true = some shows at Vegas with Tony for like 1 month.

It would be great.

The Cosmopolitan Las Vegas 4,200 people $813,675

The AXIS 7,942 people $1,057,009

I'm here for that.

A lot of money.

giphy.gif

Actually, she's being rumored for the opening of the brand new Park Theater at the new luxurious re-branded Monte Carlo resort:

"...As the new, 5,000-seat theater at Monte Carlo nears the final stage of construction and interior decoration, buzz has begun as to which stars will headline there..."

8318081_G.jpg

evgenigerm2

Hopefully not longer than a month, I can't imagine her performing at a residency instead of touring around the world

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

VenusBlackStar
21 hours ago, Spock said:

not her for this all, be it for the actual album or (I can't even believe I'm saying this) the jazz record. Gaga needs to promote, not set up shop in Vegas for a residency where she'll be inaccessible for almost everybody.

lmao this pre-era has been a huge disappointing mess after another.

3afAVX.gif

(inb4 but she sang at the oSCArS!!!!!111!!! GRAMMYS!!!!!!!!11111111111!!!11!!1 those were great but they don't count)

You know you're still on top of the world when you slay the Oscars and the Grammys in your pre-era and it's considered insignificant by some of your stans lol

nikola

If its a mini resedency like 10 dates or so yes  butt i am not here for residincy thats going to last like britny's.......

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Zilla

No thank you. I don't think that having a long term residency would be ideal especially with new music coming, but a month would be okay as long as she's out there doing something 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

elijahfan
14 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

You didn't get and you still don't get why Britney wanted a Vegas residency in the first place then. :awkney:

Ok boo

Archived