❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
other

MoviePilot Ask if Gaga is Right for Labyrinth 2

Curio5

Featured Posts

Curio5

bowie-labyrinth-dance-magic.gif

About 3 decades ago Bowie portrayed the character Jareth, the Goblin King in the musical/ fantasy film Labyrinth.

The film has since been deemed a classic and there have been discussions of a sequel.

But since Bowie's death there are left many un-answered questions.

Questions such as: "How can you do a sequel without the man who made 'The Labyrinth' what it was?" And "Who else could possibly fill in those super-snug gray tights?"

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3949166

MoviePilot suggests that LG is only a select handful of celebs that could meet the challenge and do justice.

Labyrinth.jpg

Would you like to see LG cast as the Goblin Queen?

Or Should she avoid it altogether after the Bowie Tribute out lash?

Iwontell

NOOOO, pls. N-to-the-fkn-O!

No more Bowie-related Gaga stuff, there's enough drama around her...

I'd suggest Depp, but with all these accusations...Cumberbatch, maybe - he's able to play anything...Eddie Redmayne could also be a nice choice...Tilda...Helena Bonham...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

it has to be a woman so that it doesn't pale in comparison but Tilda Swinton is the only well-known actress that I can think of that possesses the cold fire/sane insanity quality. definitely not Gaga. I enjoy her acting but she can't really keep things cool. she's too much of an exhibitionist to play a smack daddy role.

freebit

They definitely shouldn't go forward with this sequel. Though I love how Gaga comes up when people talk about Bowie now.

Anyway, I remember hearing about a graphic novel that carries on the story, but it was mostly centered around Toby and some other female character IIRC, and it sounded like Sarah was barely in it. I think Labyrinth just belongs in the campy 80s tbh. Plus, I don't think anyone would be here for a Bowie-less incarnation of it with new characters.

Iwontell
2 minutes ago, freebit said:

They definitely shouldn't go forward with this sequel. Though I love how Gaga comes up when people talk about Bowie now.

Anyway, I remember hearing about a graphic novel that carries on the story, but it was mostly centered around Toby and some other female character IIRC, and it sounded like Sarah was barely in it. I think Labyrinth just belongs in the campy 80s tbh. Plus, I don't think anyone would be here for a Bowie-less incarnation of it with new characters.

Amen.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Curio5
2 minutes ago, freebit said:

so a vote for no sequel at all

GagaXCupcakke

Bowie's son would have a crap attack if Gaga was the new Bowie in the sequel. 

He literally hates her 

crisTEAne
2 minutes ago, Dora said:

Bowie's son would have a crap attack if Gaga was the new Bowie in the sequel. 

He literally hates her 

who the fünk cares? :neyde:

OT: don't think so. gagz belongs to a woody allen movie as she herself said. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Seeka

I'd want Gaga in Pan's Labyrinth 2. Not Labyrinth 2.

Solitaire

Am I the only one that things this would be perfect for her??!? :deadbanana: I love this movie & would love to see a part of my childhood revamped.

A better creepy 80's children's movie for her to play in would be The Dark Crystal tbh :green:

- Previously Sycothisis

Curio5
11 minutes ago, Solitaire said:

Am I the only one that things this would be perfect for her??!? :deadbanana: I love this movie & would love to see a part of my childhood revamped.

A better creepy 80's children's movie for her to play in would be The Dark Crystal tbh :green:

would be exciting to see her in this role

Archived