💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Adele dragging a fan for filming her in her tour

HEARTHUNTER

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA
17 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

Because that person paid to see her show and she has the right to record her if it's allowed, no need to speak to her like that in front of all the audience

I don't know if cameras are allowed, in that case I can understand Adele's reaction, but I still feel bad for the other person :/

Cameras are NEVER allowed to concerts, but they don't say anything if you use your phone. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
33 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

Because that person paid to see her show and she has the right to record her if it's allowed, no need to speak to her like that in front of all the audience

I don't know if cameras are allowed, in that case I can understand Adele's reaction, but I still feel bad for the other person :/

No cameras are allowed. It's printed on the ticket of every concert.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Eh even though I agree with her, I feel bad for the person, they must have felt pretty **** after that

JusKeepBreathin

People's false sense of entitlement always bothers me. You have a ticket that says no cameras or recording devices allowed but you go in and set up a tripod. Most artist including Adele would't say anything about a picture or even a video clip, but a freaking tripod. I mean come on. Adele can and has every right to press charges under the law.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

crisTEAne

there's lots of people outside who would like to come in. :gaycat:

as for recording at a concert, i'm torn. i didn't record anything at my BTWB, just tried to enjoy all those once-in-a-lifetime moments and it was magical; however, i made quite a few videos at my artRAVE and although i love rewatching them from time to time, it did feel at the concert that i was actually missing the moment. idk. :/

anyway, i'm sure adele wouldn't have said anything if it had been a simple phone. a tripod is too much and definitely not allowed. on the other hand, i feel a bit sorry for the person. maybe adele should have just made a general statement like could anyone please stop recording the show and just enjoy it in real time? or something along the lines of that.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Quasi
53 minutes ago, paul said:

Eh even though I agree with her, I feel bad for the person, they must have felt pretty **** after that

I can only imagine. It's like the person you look up to gets pissed at you and it makes you lose face with everyone around you and your also torn that your role model might not think highly of you. Like others have said, a general statement would have been much better for everyone present. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Daydream

Another point that has not been brought up yet is the fact that video cameras record in high definition quality, and it would be unfair for the people that actually paid hundreds of dollars to see the show. Adele doesn't know the woman and her intentions. Adele has no clue what the woman will do with the footage. If she were to leak it, people would be enjoying the show in the comfort of their home for free and again, it would be unfair for those that actually paid to see the show. 

JusKeepBreathin
35 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I can only imagine. It's like the person you look up to gets pissed at you and it makes you lose face with everyone around you and your also torn that your role model might not think highly of you. Like others have said, a general statement would have been much better for everyone present. 

Why make a general statement? She wasn't bothered by pictures or video clips on phones. She was bothered by a tripod with a video camera being set up.

Quasi
45 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Why make a general statement? She wasn't bothered by pictures or video clips on phones. She was bothered by a tripod with a video camera being set up.

Cause your singling one person out. You could say like "Please take down any equipment that might be blocking other fans' view" or something like that. By calling out one woman you make her lose face and ultimately ruin the whole concert for her. There were other ways to handle the situation without making one of your fans feel like crap. It would have been better for both of them that way. 

JesseBabe

Yeah... I mean I get taking a few pictures or videos at a concert, but I never understand the point of someone legit filming the whole time. Like enjoy the concert and put down your phone/tripod camera down.

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Quasi said:

Cause your singling one person out. You could say like "Please take down any equipment that might be blocking other fans' view" or something like that. By calling out one woman you make her lose face and ultimately ruin the whole concert for her. There were other ways to handle the situation without making one of your fans feel like crap. It would have been better for both of them that way. 

Honestly who cares. If you are going to unabashedly not follow the rules then expect to get called out. It was a camera on a tripod. That is pretty ridiculous. Most of the time an anouncement is made in the beginning and it is printed on the tickets, no photography or recording of any type are allowed. 

crisTEAne
2 hours ago, Quasi said:

or just say that don't worry, i still love you and then blow kisses, like gagz did when she stopped a fight. :flutter:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Quasi
18 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Honestly who cares. If you are going to unabashedly not follow the rules then expect to get called out. It was a camera on a tripod. That is pretty ridiculous. Most of the time an anouncement is made in the beginning and it is printed on the tickets, no photography or recording of any type are allowed. 

It seems like you care cause you keep quoting me. :green:

In the big scheme of things it really doesn't matter like you said, but if I was Adele I'd try to resolve the issue in a better way so that nobody is embarrassed in front of a stadium regardless if people broke the rules or not, because really who would want that?

Archived