💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grammy 2017 ALBUM OF THE YEAR

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

mr.peter

rooting for Rihanna, she's been my favorite act overall this year.

and

reaching but probably won't happen.... Zayn just cus' I'm in love :toofunny:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boyboi12
34 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

Oh, okay, you're trolling.

Not at all... I'm a big fan of Bowie, just didn't think his last album was his best work. 

andy232000

LG5 hopefully...

25 and Lemonade for sure!

id love for Sia to win AOTY but lets be honest, its kind off a wishful thinking. TIA is a strong contestant for Pop Vocal Album though, and I wouldn´t be surprised if Cheap Trills gets nominates as best pop duo/SOTY.

On other categories like Best New Artist I see

Zayn

Troye Sivan

Fetty Wapp

DNCE 

andy232000
34 minutes ago, mr.peter said:

rooting for Rihanna, she's been my favorite act overall this year.

and

reaching but probably won't happen.... Zayn just cus' I'm in love :toofunny:

best new artist for Zayn is quite likely tho

Swan Heart

they better give this one to Bowie.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Arizona Sky

25 is the obvious favorite and will be hard to beat, but I wouldn't be surprised if Blackstar pulls the upset since Bowie died.

SirLudicopro

All I know is that I'm rooting for LEMONADE. :nick:

I would also like for ANTi to get nominated/win, but that's kind of unlikely. :lolga:

Anderson123
3 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

i don't get the point with bowie's blackstar... if he hadn't died, no one would've heard about it....

The thing is, he wrote and released that album because he knew he was going to die. It's all about his death. I'm not a big fan of Bowie, I have listened to him in the past but the fact that he died changed the meaning of the lyrics, especially Lazarus. I think it deserves a nomination. Not to mention it had great reviews when it was released, days before his death, so it was not like they changed their mind about it after he passed away.

I'm sure 25 and Lemonade will be nominated for Album of The Year, probably also Drake, but I hope This Is Acting and/or Anti take a spot there. I'm sure there will be one or two albums nominated that I don't know about, like every year.

Archived