Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne: "Maybe the songs will be on my album"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

My bet is that he's no longer involved in this project. I think Gaga prefers Mark Ronson at this point, as their always together and they seem to have a good relationship. Think of it this way, would a RedOne produced song like Bad Romance fit in an album full of Mark Ronson produced songs like Uptwown Funk and Rehab? Gaga tends to have the tracks on her albums somewhat similar in their musical direction. Maybe she'll let him use a track produced by him for his album. It would surely be interesting to see how they've evolved after all these years of not working together.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Montebello

I absolutely hate Uptown Funk and I don't like Rehab either so I'm very worried about Mark Ronson's involvement.

I love his work with Lily Allen though.

BuzzcutSeason

All of Gaga's best singles and songs in general have RedOne involved, so i don't see why anyone would act like he's not good for LG5.

Throughout the whole interview i can sense the salt being thrown at gaga :toofunny: i like it tho, him actually saying something (unlike everyones silence) is refreshing.

BuzzcutSeason
39 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

My bet is that he's no longer involved in this project. I think Gaga prefers Mark Ronson at this point, as their always together and they seem to have a good relationship. Think of it this way, would a RedOne produced song like Bad Romance fit in an album full of Mark Ronson produced songs like Uptwown Funk and Rehab? Gaga tends to have the tracks on her albums somewhat similar in their musical direction. Maybe she'll let him use a track produced by him for his album. It would surely be interesting to see how they've evolved after all these years of not working together.

Gaga usually co-produces and even with minimal involvement her input probably changed his stereotypical sound. If RedOne doesn't make the record it seems like a huge missed step.

KURUSHITOVSKA
6 hours ago, lordmaler said:

If triple platinum "On The Floor", six-times platinum "Starships", platinum "We Run The Night" and many more are meh...then what's good? AKoih4BCHISl8tAl0-2J4MospEON_ZhWGGHRQYQa

Don't forget Poker Face, the song that took Gaga up to the #1 WORLDWIDE and it was just her 2nd single. Same happened with Just Dance, they made history with A SONG

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

13VictorC

Apparently RedOne doesn't know the direction he's going with his album yet. :derpga:

Warholiness

The only person who doesn't know what direction Gaga is going in is RedOne. I think Gaga knows what she wants the album to sound like which is why she's paying him dust a letting Mark Ronson take the reins. Plus, her working with Kevin Parker and Bloodpop tells me that she already has the sound down.

tumblr_lgb7zmTU1r1qcxeggo1_500.gif

FrankGutz

keep it

y5I61D6.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Austin

I am not going to make assumptions. 

It's a wait and see situation. Who knows, maybe Gaga will shock us.

:flutter:

VOLANTIS
9 hours ago, Glory said:

I bet it's only a kind of promo for his upcoming first album..

P1q1fa9.gif

Lets be glad he's the only one promoting LG5 as well. :diane:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Lord Temptation
8 hours ago, lordmaler said:

If triple platinum "On The Floor", six-times platinum "Starships", platinum "We Run The Night" and many more are meh...then what's good? AKoih4BCHISl8tAl0-2J4MospEON_ZhWGGHRQYQa

Why do you have to bring up how many times platinum a song went? That does not mean anything to me. I'm not going to like a song more because it went platinum. All the songs you mentioned are good songs for sure but they are derivative songs that followed the Gaga-RedOne formula. 

Bradley
11 hours ago, Miley said:

I don't care on whose album they're on. Just release them..and if none then I hope they leak

But releasing them on Gaga's album means we get proper promotion and videos if they get selected as singles. So if you turn out to really like the tracks, you would want them to have good visuals and that usually is only done when they're Gaga's material.

Miley
2 hours ago, Tom Hardy said:

But releasing them on Gaga's album means we get proper promotion and videos if they get selected as singles. So if you turn out to really like the tracks, you would want them to have good visuals and that usually is only done when they're Gaga's material.

Tbh I wouldn't care.. I mean we didn't even get a video for ha best song DWUW so I just want the music

Bradley
Just now, Miley said:

Tbh I wouldn't care.. I mean we didn't even get a video for ha best song DWUW so I just want the music

Maybe that's because you don't enjoy music videos and live performances as much as we do.

Archived