💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was LG5 Lead Supposed to Debut At Grammys?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I had a thought looking at the RedOne interview.

Was the lead from LG5 supposed to be debuted at Gaga's Intel performance at the Grammys?

RedOne said his song was supposed to be the lead and then it wasn't

If they had already chosen the lead, it seems like the process was pretty much done. 

Perhaps after Bowie died, Gaga got sidetracked and had a change of heart about the direction of LG5. His death seem like it affected her a lot at the time, so its possible.

PANews%20BT_P-de786cfa-bf74-45c7-8ee8-cb

0gXwRT.gif

former-nyc-neighbors-lady-gaga-and-mark-

OBEY

No

intel denied the new material rumors for the grammy performance BEFORE bowie's tribute was announced

/thread

crisTEAne

although intel did say that the original performance did not involve new music, it could easily have been part of the distraction plan of the LG5 surprise release. at this point, everything is just speculation. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Twitter

I thought her previous plan was to perform TIHTY but then saved it for the Oscars. :emma:

zakariah

I think so too tbh. But this whole thing is a mess, so i'm just gonna sit quietly and wait for KP4 :poot:

Gagaplayer315

Why do people keep saying this??, the performance announcement clearly said NO NEW MUSIC

Manul

No and yes. We don't know for sure. But lemme tell you that the performance would not be for TIHTY with those stunning visuals. And let me also tell you that David Bowie's death has most definitely influenced the album.

it wasn't laaaahv

kabirartfling

David bowie could have died after the grammy's  tho :green:....it was his plan all along to destroy the era before it started :emma:

Give your love to me

Chelseaaaaaa

Either way, I certainly believe David Bowie's death changed the course of the album. I think she realized it was now or never to make an album that will stand the test of time. She was recording with RedOne to make her fans happy, at least partially, but I am certain losing her musical idol reminded her that this is HER album so only HER aspirations matter. It's possible a bunch of bops with RedOne would've been great but all of her songs with him (outside of BTW) sound dated to one degree or another and lack the substance Ronson can give her. I think she's ready to do something other than EDM. I would be surprised if RedOne is on LG5 whatsoever at this point and I'm okay with that.

Archived