what a mess

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

Monsters had them shook

iNFfWZF.gif

But wow, that was really quick. :rip: Still hoping that most of his songs get scrapped. :green: 

gagata

so she is still watching us :excited2:

gagata
4 hours ago, Tom Hardy said:

Gaga probably decided to work with him after seeing this pic.

#1 because of his bawday

#2 the Grammy

OMG

What an amazing way to promote his album! Shading Gaga,Shading ARTPOP *cause he wasn't involved* and then....everything's fine i love you Gaga! So Fake !

He didn't  get the first single .....and he unleashed the RedBitch Dragon!

fede ARTPOP
13 hours ago, Harry said:

"Madonna emailed me" teas

Can you imagine Gaga and Madonnas ID mail? I just cant imagine lol

stephgerma@...

madge1958@....

guesses? :toofunny:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

monketsharona
48 minutes ago, flopheart said:

All this mess was needed to make gaga remember redone

I don't think she forgets him, she probably didn't bother to inform him if she keeps some of his songs... You know how Gaga is...

TimisaMonster

Good...I'm SURE Gaga assured him she will be using his songs on the album and apologized that she hasn't kept him on the up and up...

Otherwise why would he now seem happy? 

Yay! :woot:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona

I think most of LG5 producers are left in the dark, not only RedOne, Just read the interviews of DJWS, Diane or Nile, they don't know a lot too..

Actually DJWS said quite the same than RedOne on the fact he did good songs that may make the cut (or not)... I think she just handles her album by herself without telling too much to her producers..

6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think most of LG5 producers are left in the dark, not only RedOne, Just read the interviews of DJWS, Diane or Nile, they don't know a lot too..

Actually DJWS said quite the same than RedOne on the fact he did good songs that may make the cut (or not)... I think she just handles her album by herself without telling too much to her producers..

You're probably right except for one thing: its Ronson that is influencing her too much. Every "era" she has someone that influences her, think about Tara, Tony, now Ronson. That's what pisses me 

monketsharona
16 minutes ago, RF said:

You're probably right except for one thing: its Ronson that is influencing her too much. Every "era" she has someone that influences her, think about Tara, Tony, now Ronson. That's what pisses me 

I think he inspired her yeah, but I still don't think he will be the only one producer on LG5. Their work together seems done (It's been a week he left L.A. and his tour starts soon) And I don't think they made a whole album in less than 3 months...

She'll probably keep songs from her other producers too.

lordmaler

She sent him:

"I don't know why you're hurt inside
Or what was said to make you cry
I hope that you can see
You are the greatest thing to me and when
You feel like your not enough
I'll give you wings I'll lift you up
I hope that you can see you are
The greatest, greatest thing to me"

:unicorn:

Juanjo
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think he inspired her yeah, but I still don't think he will be the only one producer on LG5. Their work together seems done (It's been a week he left L.A. and his tour starts soon) And I don't think they made a whole album in less than 3 months...

She'll probably keep songs from her other producers too.

This is very true. I don't think her and Mark create an entire album in just a couple of months. Gaga knows the fans and the GP miss her iconic pop sound, so I think she'll deliver that (RedOne), plus an evolution (Ronson).

Archived