💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne spills details about his work on LG5

yxi

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, brizoda said:

I think RedOne went for an electronic/dance sound, and she didn't liked it.

Choosing MArk Ronson is like Amy Winehouse music, so boring

So disappointed

You calling Amy boring? Haha sis just stop being a fan of Gaga tbh, she'll deliver soul music unlike ur stupid dance songs. Rip to you

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty Savage

I think she liked the songs with RedOne. I really wanna hear what they've done together :wtf:

Creyk
Just now, OliG said:

Things are pretty obvious and I'm only saying this: the single would have been out months ago produced by RedOne, but Bowie died and it influenced a lot on her. She probably got another vision and is now working with Mark Ronson, this doesn't say that the RedOne tracks won't make the final cut but one thing is sure, if I don't like the new music with LG5, I'm handing in my stan card and I'm done with Gaga. And this is MY opinion 

It's a good opinion :applause:

After a wait this long and a jazz album it would be an insult to serve anything less than ultimate perfection and 3 #1 singles and 2 more top 10 hits.

Andrew Warhola
39 minutes ago, symphonia said:

"I think we made fantastic songs but once again, she's very busy. Too bad."

Poor RedOne. His heart must ache everytime he visits her instagram and sees photos/videos of her riding her mare, working on her farm, drinking with Justin Bieber, racing cars with Tony's look-alike and dancing to Nicki Minaj's Truffle Butter.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

monketsharona
44 minutes ago, symphonia said:

Was it a different experience to work with her for The Fame and then Born This Way?

I met her before she got signed on a label. The experiences were different. Before, there was no pressure for her and she would do things without asking questions, we had lot of fun. Then after The Fame, she became famous and it was different. It was not easy in the studio. Always a lot of people around her, it became something else. I couldn't carry on the same way.

Your work on her last album was minimal.

"Gypsy" is an idea we started together but i was not pleased with the song. We never finished it together. She asked what we could do with this song and i told her that if she wanted to finish it, i'll give it to her. She finished the song with somebody else. I never heard the finished song.

I love when he spills the tea :hor:

petty
40 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Me pretending news like this doesn't freak me out. 

omfg someone gif this

sipthistea

What I can see is that Gaga tried to re-create what she did before with RedOne. 

But as soon as he started to work with Mark Ronson, she kind of saw an opportunity to create something different, more 'analog' and 'personal'.

So maybe RedOne's material won't be on the next album. Who knows? But I see it that way. 

Caesium
1 minute ago, OliG said:

Things are pretty obvious and I'm only saying this: the single would have been out months ago produced by RedOne, but Bowie died and it influenced a lot on her. She probably got another vision and is now working with Mark Ronson, this doesn't say that the RedOne tracks won't make the final cut but one thing is sure, if I don't like the new music with LG5, I'm handing in my stan card and I'm done with Gaga. And this is MY opinion 

edit: I'm tired of this waiting and silence, almost 3 years and nothing, this is not acceptable. she is an artist and should at least spit something about the album like she spits taylor's *** 

See ya!

1rdkds.jpg

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

brizoda
3 minutes ago, OliG said:

It seems that a lot of people here in Gagadaily agree with me

Didymus

Wow. That was possibly the most revealing interview about her we had for the last couple of years lol. I appreciate his candor.

I'm surprised RedOne didn't describe this recording period as similar to her pre-fame period. That's what Gaga did, claiming she was under no pressure again. Also surprised to see that even the TFM sessions were already problematic, which Gaga denied last year. Very, very interesting.

petty

i didn't really have a good feeling while reading this. it's like he's not confident in the work they've done for LG5

Voltaire
Just now, PETTY said:

omfg someone gif this

whaddaya mean? It is a gif isn't it? lol 

As far as Gaga editing goes: Its still silent and pre-era. She needs to edit and change whatever it takes to have a successful era. She knows how big of a deal LG5 is to the health of her trajectory from here on out. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

petty
Just now, Voltaire said:

whaddaya mean? It is a gif isn't it? lol 

no its a video :toofunny:

bayonse
48 minutes ago, symphonia said:

"Gypsy" is an idea we started together but i was not pleased with the song. We never finished it together. She asked what we could do with this song and i told her that if she wanted to finish it, i'll give it to her. She finished the song with somebody else. I never heard the finished song.

what

no more parties in LA

Voltaire
Just now, PETTY said:

no its a video :toofunny:

YES THEN, someone gif this and link me because its my current fave. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

Archived