💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne spills details about his work on LG5

yxi

Featured Posts

JEWRJEWR
3 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

I can't imagine an album with music that supposedly resembles The Fame (with some adjustments), followed by songs that have been written and/or produced with the help of Mark Ronson or Tame Imapala. RedOne's songs probably won't make the cut.

you finally say something good. thank u 

Fear, she's the mother of violence

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew Warhola
Just now, JEWRJEWR said:

you finally say something good. thank u 

You love me :saira:

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

kabirartfling

OMFGGGGGGG IT WAS GOING TO BE FIRST SINGLE DFGHCGHGHHFCBJ THEN IT GOT CANCELED YHXFXCGHBH.....I WANT TO DIE :giveup:

Give your love to me

HausOfNicole

I think it's clear that this point that she scrapped most of the work from 2015 or re-working it to fit what she's doing now. I'm really curious about what it'll sound like. 

PaperIz
21 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Me pretending news like this doesn't freak me out. 

:rip: This Gif though lol. It's so correct though tbh :neyde: 

The Surrealist
Just now, HausOfNicole said:

I think it's clear that this point that she scrapped most of the work from 2015 or re-working it to fit what she's doing now. I'm really curious about what it'll sound like. 

I think it is very riskful to scrap a whole year of work. I don't know why she would do that, and if she did I feel bad for RedOne.

theARTVampire

2 Thoughts:

-If she was already planning the 1st single release some time ago, it most likely means that we're really close to the release!

-Otherwise she scrapped the single because she wanted to go another direction with the album, which means that's we'll have to wait even longer... which seems more likely to me at this pont :/

Lord Ryry

I wonder what her initial idea of the album was??? Just pure dance bops like ARTPOP ?? or the Fame? I'm exited to see her new work with Ronson to be honest. 

Glory
1 minute ago, Music said:

some of the things he said in the interview are giving off such a negative vibe like..just comes across as blunt and slightly jealous and disrespectful, especially that "Too bad." statement.
kind of insinuating "Your loss."

It translated from French, in the original interview it feels more like he's the one disappointed.

Anyway i'm 99% sure most of his songs have been scrapped and will join ARTPOP Act2

Mark Ronson album's coming, her Back to black. She has so many pressure... I don't see it happening before end of 2016, 2017...

monketsharona

Honestly I wouldn't bet that I will buy LG5 for the moment...

If I am disappointed and the album is boring, I will probably do what I've done with ANTi :derpga:

Slayer

inb4 that cancelled lead single is the best song on the album and it doesn't even get released.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

monketsharona
1 minute ago, MJHolland said:

He comes off as if he was screwed :/

if he has done great future hits yeah he can be pissed. 

Creyk

The ultimate worst thing about this is that Gaga made like what, at least 40 really great songs by now? And then we will hear 12 of them....if only most of them leaked after the LG5 album campaign was done and the era ran it's course, but no...so much wasted potential and material simply because Gaga is afraid of her work not being good enough.

ViviLittleM

"C'est proche de ce que l'on a déjà fait, avec quelques évolutions."

I don't like that at all.

Archived