💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

RedOne spills details about his work on LG5

yxi

Featured Posts

Was it a different experience to work with her for The Fame and then Born This Way?

I met her before she got signed on a label. The experiences were different. Before, there was no pressure for her and she would do things without asking questions, we had lot of fun. Then after The Fame, she became famous and it was different. It was not easy in the studio. Always a lot of people around her, it became something else. I couldn't carry on the same way.

Your work on her last album was minimal.

"Gypsy" is an idea we started together but i was not pleased with the song. We never finished it together. She asked what we could do with this song and i told her that if she wanted to finish it, i'll give it to her. She finished the song with somebody else. I never heard the finished song.

You two make a great team. You completely changed the sound of pop in 2008. Now you recorded 8 new songs with Lady Gaga for her next album. How was the reunion?

Exactly. I don't know where she is mentally and musically today. We'll see what happen. We tried to recreate the magic together in the studio. I think we made fantastic songs but once again, she's very busy. Too bad.

Can you tell us more about these songs with Lady Gaga? Does it sound like your previous songs?

It is close to what we have done before, with some evolutions. You can tell it's her and me, absolutely (laughs)! If you hear them, you can tell it is us. At one point, one of them was going to be the first single. Then it was cancelled, i don't know what happened.

http://www.mcm.fr/redone-avec-lady-gaga-on-a-essaye-de-recreer-la-magie-interview-a532589.html

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
INNA

READY TO BE SNATCHED

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

RockySayTalk

I feel like RedOne has spoken about LG5 more in the past two weeks than he did in the year we knew they'd worked together, what's going on :wtfga:

LePetitGAGABLover

Wait. She changed the single choice. Gaga wtf are u doing

DiegoMonster

"One of them was going to be the single, but then it was cancelled..." 

Mark Ronson for first single I see... This basically confirms it.

dannydevito
2 minutes ago, symphonia said:

At one point, one of them was going to be the first single. Then it was cancelled, i don't know what happened

oh fvck she really scrapped part of the album :giveup:

Serendipity

This will be the 3RD SINGLE!!!!!!!!!

Mark my words :giveup: 

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

ThisGuyTony

"It is close to what we have done before, with some evolutions."

I hope we hear a lot more of those evolutions in the new music. Not here for Poker Face 5.0 tbh. :madge: 

Voltaire

Me pretending news like this doesn't freak me out. 

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker

PaperIz

I trust Gaga. She probably just decided on something even better. 

atemybrain

GODOne is here to snatch wigs, weaves, you name it...:giveup:

Spoiler

Why would Gaga change the lead single if it's RedOne???:huh: That just doesn't make sense to me.

The Surrealist

It is amazing how a lot of the fanbase knew she scrapped/rejected some RedOne songs months ago for Mark Ronson.

BLACKOUTbritney
2 minutes ago, RockySayTalk said:

I feel like RedOne hasn't spoken about LG5 the past two weeks as much as he did in the year after we knew they'd worked together, what's going on :wtfga:

I think he can feel that most of the work they did has probably been scrapped so maybe if he gets fans excited Gaga will have to include some of the tracks :diane:

Archived