Hacker leaks more KP music *updated link*

jrv

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian
1 hour ago, Snow said:

Poor Katy (if this is not on purpose). Makes you know how Madonna must have truly felt. 

Oh go ahead, keep mocking M's outburts. I wonder what The tone of some membership here will be once this happens to LG5 and ofcourse we are going to keep threads like these open and keep sharing The leaks right? Thats only Fair, what hurts others will Hurt Gaga too. Now thats Karma! 

you must be fun at parties

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

erfaan

OMG. There's more!? Can someone please DM me anything that leaked after Witness?! plssssss :hor::giveup:

Quark
7 hours ago, heavymetall0v3r said:

Firstly, most of her music is not bublegum at all. Probably about the same amount as Gaga's. And pop music has to be generic with lyrics or they artflop. We should know

No pop doesn't have to be generic lol.

Monster2015
9 hours ago, Didymus said:

Well.. I actually don't agree. i think fans have made up this story in their mind about how Gaga's music was fresh and current back in 2008-10 but that's not how it happened. Critics readily dismissed Gaga's first singles as uninspired formulaic pop with huge throwbacks to the 80's and 90's, even if they eventually praised them for being so catchy and memorable. Her music was explicitly compared to that of Rihanna and the damn Pussycat Dolls in the beginning.

Now everyone knows I love TF to absolute death, but even then I'll say that because it's just the truth. Katy has always been equally "fresh and current", and in 2008 she made the splash she did exactly because, like Gaga, she had a clearly recognizable sound, in contrast to Gaga a lot more pop rock inspired. Now obviously I'll prefer Gaga's music over Katy's, but that was not what I was talking about, I was talking about how I find it a bit silly to pretend there's such an enormous difference between their music. Like I said, both compared to a truly avant-garde non-pop artist (or even a pop artist like Grimes), they both look generic.

I disagree that TF was generic. Instrumentally it might've followed some of the trends but lyrically it was very good and crafted very well. That's actually all of Gaga's music with an exception to ARTPOP. Gaga blows Katy out of the water vocally, lyrically, and instrumentally. I already said and I'll say it again, Gaga is a gem in pop music because of her classically trained background and piano studies as well as songwriting skill. You also have to take into consideration that Gaga had to dumb herself down as a musician to make an impact in the industry and become a big name. 

Didymus
9 minutes ago, Monster2015 said:

I disagree that TF was generic. Instrumentally it might've followed some of the trends but lyrically it was very good and crafted very well. That's actually all of Gaga's music with an exception to ARTPOP. Gaga blows Katy out of the water vocally, lyrically, and instrumentally.

It's my favorite Gaga album, I love it. She transcends the lazy ass generic quality of a lot of pop music on that album. But the point I was making is that it's pointless to pit it against Katy's music as if it's the antithesis of generic. It's still pop music. Creativity is always a secondary element in it, effectiveness is the prime goal. If you truly care that much about musical creativity that you have to slam certain artists for not being creative enough, then stop listening to ****ing Lady Gaga and expand your musical horizons, you'll quickly learn her songwriting is not the best out there. Pop elitists are just self-defeatingly embarrassing that way. Realize what you're listening to and appreciate it on its own terms.

Mr Judas
7 hours ago, August Blue said:

No :wtf: @skeleton.gun send me all u got :diane: .. Im on mobile and I cant catch with all this mess :saladga:

I'm desperate Hun :giveup:

Weasel

Witness rocks, Katy serving the bops once again, you go girl :excited2::rockstar:

Monster2015
10 minutes ago, Didymus said:

It's my favorite Gaga album, I love it. She transcends the lazy ass generic quality of a lot of pop music on that album. But the point I was making is that it's pointless to pit it against Katy's music as if it's the antithesis of generic. It's still pop music. Creativity is always a secondary element in it, effectiveness is the prime goal. If you truly care that much about musical creativity that you have to slam certain artists for not being creative enough, then stop listening to ****ing Lady Gaga and expand your musical horizons, you'll quickly learn her songwriting is not the best out there. Pop elitists are just self-defeatingly embarrassing that way. Realize what you're listening to and appreciate it on its own terms.

I completely agree with you. I think there is no "great songwriter" because everyone has there own interpretations and inspirations on music. Gaga is a fantastic songwriter but there are many others who are on the same level of not better (Prince, MJ, etc.) 

Didymus
Just now, Monster2015 said:

I completely agree with you. I think there is no "great songwriter" because everyone has there own interpretations and inspirations on music. Gaga is a fantastic songwriter but there are many others who are on the same level of not better (Prince, MJ, etc.) 

For sure. In the end it all comes down to taste, so I just get a bit heated when people who are listening mostly to damn pop music of all genres think they can swing around arguments about superior quality of songwriting and "experimental" production etc. So unnecessary and snobbish in a hilarious way. 

JEWRJEWR
9 hours ago, christinahoney said:

katy makes better pop music: easily accessible, better hooks, catchy, light-hearted, fun

just for those reasons Id say she DOESNT

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Dominic
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

I remember telling you that you were one of my favourite users a few years ago when I was a newbie. I did question that when you made your return because you seemed to want to just criticise for the sake of it however as of late your posts have been on point once again.  :wub:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Didymus
1 minute ago, Dominic Marc said:

I remember telling you that you were one of my favourite users a few years ago when I was a newbie. I did question that when you made your return because you seemed to want to just criticise for the sake of it however as of late your posts have been on point once again.  :wub:

tumblr_n0usr8vcih1tqo4xzo1_500.gif

You're very sweet :heart:

And one of my favorite members :hug: Always enjoy your posts!

I'll try to keep them on point :unicorn:

Archived