Fergie: Longer preview of 'Hungry'

FATCAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

It sounds like something that would be booming on the journey to the gates of hell, in a good way :duck: Like it sounds kinda evil in a heavenly way? Does that even make sense? :rip: I'm not quite sure how to explain it but I'm very excited for the full version :giveup: 

I'll skip with you on the highway to hell, Haroon :green:

Purr more, hiss less.

TerrenceV2

Its been out a couple days, it sounds like an album Intro to me, the acapella and instrumental are both 1:57 too and the whole structure as well

playground love - josef salvat

CyanLights
29 minutes ago, Haroon said:

It sounds like something that would be booming on the journey to the gates of hell, in a good way  Like it sounds kinda evil in a heavenly way? Does that even make sense?  I'm not quite sure how to explain it but I'm very excited for the full version :giveup: 

It's those backing vocals they sound sinister in all the right ways :giveup: her dark era is here :giveup:

Haroon
8 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

It's those backing vocals they sound sinister in all the right ways :giveup: her dark era is here :giveup:

SINISTER YES! That's the word I was looking for :woot: Thanks :worship2: 

Mister Gaga

That was actually a very solid performance. She's in full shape, and she sounded pretty good despite live vocals are not her strong point. Hyped for this, you better deliver I̶g̶g̶y̶ ̶I̶g̶g̶z̶  Fergie Ferg

CyanLights
44 minutes ago, Haroon said:

SINISTER YES! That's the word I was looking for :woot: Thanks :worship2: 

Haha you're very welcome! :hug:

Harry

The new song/video at around 26 minutes is amazing :giveup: Deliver the albuuuuuuum

EDIT: And then she had to proceed into that awful cover of Start Me Up.. eh

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

The new song/video at around 26 minutes is amazing :giveup: Deliver the albuuuuuuum

EDIT: And then she had to proceed into that awful cover of Start Me Up.. eh

It is pretty great :giveup:

you can tell her voice has changed a bit, back in the day she did great performances of those songs.

Purr more, hiss less.

Manul

I don't get the hype over the intro. I think it sounds like crap. The song around 26 minutes mark is so much better sounding.

it wasn't laaaahv

Harry
28 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It is pretty great :giveup:

you can tell her voice has changed a bit, back in the day she did great performances of those songs.

She still does a pretty good rendition of Barracuda, but Start Me Up sounded pretty bad lol

I used to be a MAJOR Black Eyed Peas stan from Elephunk until The Beginning, and it's always been the case with Fergie's vocals that she is pretty hit and miss. Sometimes she's really impressive and knocks other singers out the water, and sometimes she's kind of a disaster. In this show there was quite a mix of those two things for me :laughga:

Chromatislaps
2 hours ago, Jase said:

this sounds like an anthem

the power of that Dead Can Dance sample :legend: :giveup: 

546hi9.jpg

SlayedForTheGod

ok the song in the video sucks....like honestly iggy has rapped better. the only thing good is the beat. and whats the song she performs first? and why can you hear nicki minaj say "give it up for my girl fergie ferg"???

Archived