It was just in the wrong section...

Oh you're the section police I get it lmao :woohoo:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ALGAYDO

Not writing/producing your own music makes you untalented? WHAT :toofunny:

looks like poor Beyonce, Whitney Houston, etc. are all untalented then! :emma:

This thread was obviously made just to diss an artist that you don't like. How lame is that? :toofunny:

The girl has definitely a very good voice and a solid repertoire. Plus, she seems nice. She isn't obviously the Queen of anything right now, but she's the best <25 out there and she ain't going nowhere. I think that we will hear about her for long time.

Fiona Apple

You are a mess. 1)Her voice is incredible so that's a big talent 2)She is actually a co-writer (if not the main-writer) in almost every song on the new album so you can stfu

Glory
6 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

the hate for her is always unfounded lmao

she's slowly becoming my second fave after Gaga

Watch her win the next contest of @Gypsy Life
He's gonna be sooo happy :green:

JusKeepBreathin

I guess Whitney had no talent, Aretha Franlkin and all the other greats had no talent.

Girl Please

Also let me school you on writing credits, if your name appears first you wrote the highest percentage of the song. She wrote most of the album.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

GagaMyBlood95

She has an amazing voice, that is talent tbh..

cosmicluvrr

Honestly I feel like she is underrated at times, because she truly does have an amazing voice. Not everyone has the creative capacity to write their own music. It makes my brain hurt when I see people calling her talentless. The girl has some pipes, she can sing. How many artists out there can sing like that?

Duella Dvil
11 hours ago, Tchikitahkidd said:

What? Gaga wrote on her own her biggest hits. She even was the first to receive an award for it plus gaga has the voice honey. Do you even Stan for her?

You REEEEALLY missed the point of that, well done.

In a hypothetical circumstance where Gaga did not write any of her songs, would that make Gaga less talented?

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Hecturr

I'm sort of lost for words lol. Your responses to other people's opinions are flat out rude and disrespectful. You are voicing your opinion, and everyone else is entitled to that as well. Are you saying whitney Huston, tony bennet and bey don't have talent because they don't write their own lyrics?

I'm guessing you won't reply to me , because you didn't seem to bother with the 30 replies that made a point with arguments to back them up. 

DiscoHeaven23

im 24 and i think she's talented. 

maybe not creative

but talented, for sure. 

AlexanderLevi2

I'm glad you were in the room when she was co writing :air:

But seriously, no one is putting out there that she is the most creative artist of our generation. But she has a good voice and I like her songs. Sorry if you don't agree.

Currently listening to Joanne

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived