Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ariana Grande (let's be honest)

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

flopheart

she is a very good vocalist, not all singers write their songs, not all singers are artists, they're just good with vocals (ariana or beyonce etc..) btw love her, she's super cute and beautiful voice

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chiuga

I don't even think she's a great singer. She's got the skills

To me she's just a well trained vocalist. she sings every song with a similar set of techniques. I can't feel her soul passion or heart from her singing.

My Little Phoney
3 hours ago, LG said:

Having the ability to write and produce music does not come prepackaged with the ability to sing. I don't get this common idea.

and vice versa, being a good vocalist doesn't make you a composer/songwriter

DrewStevens
2 hours ago, Tchikitahkidd said:

But see that's talent and I'm not arguing. Talents is not when you have more than one way to express it but when you embrace every little thing you give. I just don't see that with singers

Well then that's your problem. You don't get to decide what's talent and what's not. Talent is when you have a natural aptitude or skill and singing is a skill. Ariana Grande is a talented singer and people buy her music because she sings it. You don't have to care about who wrote the song when you like a song. Writing your own songs is a great thing but it's not mandatory.

chromaticainmyhead

tbh she's definitely huge potential to become a pop artist with longevity but I think she hasn't found her place in music industry yet.. it nearly seems like she's pushed by her label from one producer team to another just to generate generic bops.. she is still young and has time to mature but having no independecy when it comes to your musical work is really straining your confidence and further your creativity.. but I'm curious about her future steps and development so I'll keep following her anyway 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

TCHIKITAH
26 minutes ago, My Little Phoney said:

and vice versa, being a good vocalist doesn't make you a composer/songwriter

Good point!! You're very very right!

TCHIKITAH
13 minutes ago, tizian said:

tbh she's definitely huge potential to become a pop artist with longevity but I think she hasn't found her place in music industry yet.. it nearly seems like she's pushed by her label from one producer team to another just to generate generic bops.. she is still young and has time to mature but having no independecy when it comes to your musical work is really straining your confidence and further your creativity.. but I'm curious about her future steps and development so I'll keep following her anyway 

Yeah if she keeps her rudeness to herself

migamiga

She has a good voice but I don't feel any emotion from it. Also, enunciation is still a problem. Anyone who knows anything about singing knows that that's a lazy way of carrying a note

JGD
3 hours ago, Tchikitahkidd said:

They're just singers though not artists!

GvLgQlF.png

Spoiler

jDd0OG2.png

Whispering
1 hour ago, RainbowBlonde said:

Rihported. 

vy4n82v.gif

For what? Having an unpopular opinion, or one you don't agree with? That's not WP worthy. :smh:

On Ariana....she has very good vocals and is a pretty girl with a nice sized built in fanbase. She has room for improvement and growth, but that can happen over the next decade or so...or not. We will have to see how it goes. If Ariana's pop career goes south, she could always go back to Broadway. (She would have to enunciate her words again, but the slurring is just a bad habit she would have to work out of) 

RadioIsOurs
Just now, Whispering said:

For what? Having an unpopular opinion, or one you don't agree with? That's not WP worthy. :smh:

It was just in the wrong section...

vanus

i love her so much and her songs..idc if she writes them or not..beyonce doesnt write her songs, or rihanna but u dont blame them, right

imma cut a bitch

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived