TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

GawdGa

well she is a singer, having a good voice to sing is pretty crucial 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheBatman

DW is one of the best pop albums of 2016 so far, and Ariana is a rising star with the one of the best voices in the industry. She didn't write every lyric and melody, but you can hear her influence in the songs, and it is her artistry with her voice that brings the songs to life. She and those dulcet tones are the stars of the album. Singing itself is a skill and an art, and she is definitely mastering it. 

Aretha Franklin didn't write RESPECT you know...this thread mentions tons of singers who didn't write all their songs. 

Correct me if I am wrong, but the other thing is, this rant seems to have some underlying idea that Gaga writes every word note and instrumentation on her songs, and that is so false. But she is still an incredible artist! How many songwriters were credited on Applause??? Gaga does not produce her own music, and she only plays piano and has started learning guitar. Lets not pretend she is Prince level artistry playing 20 instruments or Beck and crafting every sound on her record herself. 

IntoYou1
1 hour ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Rihanna doesn't write too and she is adored. At least Ariana has a good good voice.

I agree with you point about the writing .. Riannah has a good voice but Ariana voice is so much stronger

Roro

IntoYou1

Beyoncé doesn't write her own music too.. And she is praise .. Ariana is talented , she has a beautiful voice , she a actress, is that not talent then tell me what it is?? 

Roro

Mark

Nobody need no talent when theres plenty on your wallet. Slay ari. Slay :gaycat: 

I dont care if you got your ghost writers, at least ari is not making me wait like its 2013. 

00026 † 10000

Battle 4 Ur Life

she slays the majority of her female pop competitors. what is the point of this thread? to bash her?

how sad u must be.

just know that she's more talented than you will ever be.

and seethe, hater.

:sick:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Yanko

cause singing like that is sooo easy 

ugh this pretentious ugly attitude needs to die

AphroditeLaydee

She's a talented vocalist. Her voice is out of this world. Plus, where is the proof that it wasn't her who came up with DW's latex-sex-rabbit concept? (literally though, who came up with that idea? :air:)

VTV

look who's talking

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

djBuffoon

She's a talented singer. Waiting for her to release an album of Mariah-worthy tracks. Until then, she's doing alright. 

jojuun

Are you kidding me? What is with this website and it's users obsession with writing credits? Like you said EVERYONE who's involved in the process of a song gets a credit, because that's the only way money is made of music... It's logical all of the producers and co-writers get a credit. It doesn't take away from her artistry.

She's obviously an incredibly talented vocalist, there's no denying that. Secondly, she DOES perform very well and has vastly improved and when Focus came out, I was floored by her ability to slay a choreo and keep those amazing high vocals. She's definitely not just a "singer" who stands there and sings other people's songs.

I can't see how you'd say she isn't involved in her career when her aesthetic has been very, very consistent. The curls, the pink/orange/gold eyeshadow with the cat eyeliner, the cat or bunny ears, the chokers, the thigh high boots and half-up pony tail, the Chanel backpack... Even her videos have a consistency to them. Even on her off-work days she dresses the same, I'm sure if she was just "told what to do" we'd get the occasional photograph of her looking a mess in a tracksuit but no, we always get the little glam she does so well. It's obviously HER who wants it/does it.

Dangerous Woman is the best all-pop record of the year so far, she's working every angle of that pretty face in the Into You video and above all, she's working that promo. She's willing to fight for her place and you gotta admire that. She's done EVERY major promo slot the past month. Everything. She's working hard and she deserves her place, she's ruiling the pop pack right now.

Teal Ambition
9 minutes ago, jojuun said:

Are you kidding me? What is with this website and it's users obsession with writing credits? Like you said EVERYONE who's involved in the process of a song gets a credit, because that's the only way money is made of music... It's logical all of the producers and co-writers get a credit. It doesn't take away from her artistry.

She's obviously an incredibly talented vocalist, there's no denying that. Secondly, she DOES perform very well and has vastly improved and when Focus came out, I was floored by her ability to slay a choreo and keep those amazing high vocals. She's definitely not just a "singer" who stands there and sings other people's songs.

I can't see how you'd say she isn't involved in her career when her aesthetic has been very, very consistent. The curls, the pink/orange/gold eyeshadow with the cat eyeliner, the cat or bunny ears, the chokers, the thigh high boots and half-up pony tail, the Chanel backpack... Even her videos have a consistency to them. Even on her off-work days she dresses the same, I'm sure if she was just "told what to do" we'd get the occasional photograph of her looking a mess in a tracksuit but no, we always get the little glam she does so well. It's obviously HER who wants it/does it.

Dangerous Woman is the best all-pop record of the year so far, she's working every angle of that pretty face in the Into You video and above all, she's working that promo. She's willing to fight for her place and you gotta admire that. She's done EVERY major promo slot the past month. Everything. She's working hard and she deserves her place, she's ruiling the pop pack right now.

applause.gif

/thread

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RadioIsOurs

By your argument, singers like Whitney and Frank Sinatra are also untalented because they have 0 creativity in their music.

pachinko

This thread is messier than Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney's "Wedding Trouble". Adding fire to the fray:

You won't hit her though. :grr: :hor:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived