Die With A Smile Spotify Banner
question

Why doesn't Meghan Trainor hire a decent stylist?

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

brendablethyn
6 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

Maybe she likes the way she dresses? What's the real problem?

This thread highlights the hypocrisy of a lot of Gaga fans. Dragging someone for their appearance when that's the opposite of what Gaga is about. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
23 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

This thread highlights the hypocrisy of a lot of Gaga fans. Dragging someone for their appearance when that's the opposite of what Gaga is about. 

Exactly! If Meghan is happy dressing more modest or whatever then we should be here for it. Or at least not attack her for it 

Stephen

I don't think she needs to dress sexy but these odd knee length dresses she's been wearing lately do nothing for her. It's very ugly actually, in my opinion. She looks great here for example. 

461938490-meghan-trainor-seen-at-capital

1416786673495_Image_galleryImage_LOS_ANG

homomo

Y'all are such a pop culture mess :diane: 

Jenniferella
3 hours ago, AlexanderLevi2 said:

Ugh this thread makes me want to puke :wtf:

Its almost like I've gotten an epiphany that all this **** we complain about really means nothing.

The truth is : it does NOT mean anything. Most of the things discussed on here (and every other pop forum) is meaningless, useless. People take it too seriously and forget that pop music is just supposed to be fun. 

But yeah, it's sooooo easy to criticize somebody famous when you're an insecure little teenager.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

RebeldeFaith
Just now, DevilHeart said:

The truth is : it does NOT mean anything. Most of the things discussed on here (and every other pop forum) is meaningless, useless. People take it too seriously and forget that pop music is just supposed to be fun. 

But yeah, it's sooooo easy to criticize somebody famous when you're an insecure little teenager.

103.gif

Something something idk

JusKeepBreathin

I guess then Joan Rivers whole career was that of an insecure little teenager. lol 

All I said was hire a stylist. :gaycat:

It's not even that serious. 

People act like I was insulting her character.  Why does everyone need to be so PC? The length of the skirts are weird end of story. 

200_s.gif

We've had 20 page topics criticizing Gaga's wigs or Madonna's outfits and this is who people get upset about. Again I didn't say she was ugly or fat or anything like that I said hire a freaking stylist. Lol Y'all crazy.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Spock

She can't even hire a decent manager

0fgUXMo.gif

who will love me when the night is over

JusKeepBreathin
5 hours ago, brendablethyn said:

Yea I am critiquing her appearance but not her physical appearance. There is a big difference. She was not born with that ill fitting sequin dress on or the clunky boots. I happen to like her body like it is. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, RebeldeFaith said:

103.gif

The irony of the gif with the comment you quoted is just wonderful. I don't know if you are being sarcastic or just don't realize how Wendy made 50% of her career. Either way I love the gif.

kabirartfling

She is a HOT MESS....did anyone see the NO video? That long jacket/cape thingy was a NO. :hor:

Plus i feel like she was much cuter when she was blonde wearing cute pink sweaters and modest skirts.:wtf:

No body needs to wear sequence to sing pop do they?:huh:

but critics aside she really is a sweet girl:hug:

Give your love to me

JusKeepBreathin
13 hours ago, PaperIz said:

Exactly! If Meghan is happy dressing more modest or whatever then we should be here for it. Or at least not attack her for it 

Modest and tacky are two separate things. 

Adele dresses modest. 

Sequin dresses that are weird in length are tacky. 

And I'm not attacking her. I'm attacking whoever styled her. I happen to think she was styled cute in her previous era. 

Gypsy Life

That's what normal people do. They love to wear the clothes they like as many times as they can.

She's still a normal girl and didn't get into the fancy celeb lifestyle.

Archived