Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was Lady G's first debut on a major award show

ladygagaismymom

Featured Posts

ladygagaismymom
1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

That was just a joke because you didn't knew what was Gaga's first award show performance and your username is "ladygagaismymom". If Gaga was really your mom you would know that. You need to chill! 

It was an insult and this caveman has fragmented my feelings.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, ladygagaismymom said:

It was an insult and this caveman has fragmented my feelings.

Go the **** away troll.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

ladygagaismymom
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

oh my god sis :saladga: 

ok time to be serious now: nobody here has attacked you, infact they've helped you with what you wanted but your responses were rude and unthankful. everyone else over looked this, probably because they see that newbie tag but your attitude is disgusting!

you've been homophobic, called the mods Nazis, said i was special needs, was sexually inappropriate towards me and literally bitten back at people who have been civil to you.

nobody here deserves to be banned apart from you because you're the only one insulting people right now. i hope the mods ban your disgusting mouth :neyde: 

Please stop.

You are continuously insulting me by calling me 'sis' and giving me weird emoji faces of ugly people. Please stop trying to deduce me and trying to set me up as the "perpetrator". I am the victim in this scenario and you are my oppressor.

ryanripley
Just now, ladygagaismymom said:

Please stop.

You are continuously insulting me by calling me 'sis' and giving me weird emoji faces of ugly people. Please stop trying to deduce me and trying to set me up as the "perpetrator". I am the victim in this scenario and you are my oppressor.

@Zilla troll!! there's a troll in the dungeon!! troll!!! :grr: 

exterminate ha!!

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Bebe locked this topic

Archived