other

Justin Bieber throws fans gift out window

venusfly

Featured Posts

River

He doesn't need to take a pause.

He doesn't need to apology to anyone.

He's not the blame.

It's the fans, his fans, other celebrities fans, it's the shitty "fans culture": screams, living under the hotel, touching, kissing, photos here photos there, useless gifts that becomes a mountain and after gift number 30 you are tired of it and the list can go on and on, all this is disrespectful behavior and fans should stop or shouldn't complain when they get **** in return.

This shouldn't be the price of fame.

Nobody would want that, nobody here would be happy everyday too see their fans under their windows screaming like idiots.

Fans are making their celebrities miserable.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew Warhola
38 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

Adolescents are almost always entirely fragile, and people seem to think that money compensates for this and are baffled as to why he's unhappy?

He's an adult. And no, I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who's trying to play the victim. I've posted this a million times in that other thread, but I'll say it again, his success is a result of manipulating impressionable teens into believing they share a special bond with their idol, making them think that he cares for them and acknowledges their existence. But he obviously doesn't he gives a rat's ass about his fans.

Look, I'm not here saying that artists owe their fans pictures and hugs and constant attention. They don't. But when you so unscrupulously take advantage of a fanbase that consists of obsessed teenagers, then at least try to deal with the consequences in a respectful way. No, Hannah Montana lied, you don't get the best of both worlds. 

Hell, he made a whole deal about ditching his attitude and being a changed person just in time for the release of his new single. He acted like he cared for as long as he depended on his fans to buy his tickets. If he really doesn't want to be famous, then he should stop positng pictures on his instagram, stop tweeting and not come back crawling when it's time to promote his music again, or quit music altogether. All I see right now is an opportunist.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

SKANK
4 hours ago, MJHolland said:

I've never seen a pop star in person. I've never even been to a pop star's concert, nor Gaga concert. I have a life outside of pop culture. So wouldn't be considered a stalker. Anyways...

That's actually what these girls are. They're girls. They aren't women, they aren't adults. They're maybe 13-15 year old children. They don't understand that they're being overwhelming. They're just f*cking children dude. Of course they're going to be overwhelming, but it's not like they're malicious.

Justin Bieber is the one who asked for this life. He knew what he was getting himself into. If he REALLY can't handle a group of over-loving teenaged girl from inside his brand new 2017 Cadillac Escalade as he's driven to his master suite as the Ritz Carlton, he owes it to himself and his fans who he says he loves to check himself into a mental health clinic.

You're the one says he's a "grown ass man". If Justin and yourself would truly act that way in public, who both clearly have behavioral development problems that should be checked out by a shrink. Thats not how own men and women act in public. There are plenty of stars that get more public attention than this brat and they don't act that way because  they're adults and not f*cked up in the head.

It's not Justin's fault for being sick, but he is. His behavior is not just acting out at this point, and it's not what "grown ass men" do.

I think it's hilarious to imply Justin has behavioral problems because he tossed a stuffed animal out of his car after it had been tossed into his car. I think it's halarious that people like yourself are so numb to our culture's sick obsession with fame that you are unable to watch that video and realize it's the little girls screaming and foaming at the mouth who have an irrational and unhealthy emotional connection to a stranger. 

I refuse to waste another key stroke on Bieber. If you feel the need to write another polemic diagnosing Bieber's and myself - feel free - but I have said my peace.

JazzGa

I agree with you. Yes, he is acting like a spoiled douchebag BUT when people (rich or poor, famous or normal, young or old) start acting out there is usually a reason why. In addition to the reasons you have mentioned here, a lot of child stars go through an identity crisis as they reach adulthood, asking themselves "do I really want to live my entire life as this persona and character my mom/manager/agent/producer created for me?" Gaga is going through the that too, but she is a little older and handling it pretty much as well as one can. 

I also wouldn't be surprised if he is experiencing drug problems (I would also chalk Ye and Rih's erratic behavior in the last year up to the same thing but that's neither here nor there) because of peer pressure from other party celeb types and to cope with and escape from the fame problems. Additionally, on a darker note, there is a concerningly large possibility that he was sexually assaulted, threatened, or extorted as a teenager, which happens to an alarmingly large number of child stars. As a straight man, a sex symbol, and someone who actively pursued fame, he probably would have an even harder and more confusing time coping with and even admitting his victimhood than your average assault survivor. 

I pity celebrities who have mental breakdowns in front of the entire world. He is making bad choices now, but so did Lindsey, Britney, Amanda Bynes, and so many others who transitioned to adulthood on display like a zoo animal. I hope he gets the help he needs and it finally stops being cool to ruthlessly hatemob celebrities.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

SychosSoChic

No sympathy.

And no amount of throwing around words like "disgraceful" or "shameful" is going to inspire it.

He is an asshole. He has been for years. He has benefited from his career, and taken advantage of the people who gave it to him when it suited him.

This man knows exactly what he is doing and what he has done. Is he of sound mind? Probably not, but unlike most of us he can afford the doctors and the drugs and to take time off his job to get back into a healthy state of mind at some fancy resort, come back 5 months later and still have job security.

I could get into it some more but holier-than-thou threads like this tire me out.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

HighlandHeart
40 minutes ago, Gohan said:

How can you justify his shitty attitude tho? He's rich enough to pay that contract and leave the ''happy'' life he desires so much. The hate he gets is deserved, just like Azealia Banks' bad attitude getting everyone on their nerves. I am a fan of both, but come on... You're delusional if you think they don't need medical help. They need to be out of the game.

And laughing out loud @ ''oversexualization'' bullshit, how even was him oversexualized? He was a romantic mess in his My World, My World 2.0 eras. He became a naturally sexual boy once he hit puberty (Believe), but everybody goes through that. Demi, Selena Gomez (even worse, for having her career almost destroyed by Justin when everyone and their mothers thought it made her famous).

And thirdly, watch Selena Gomez' meltdown from 2011 to 2014. How much of an example you need to realize that this mess of a grown up man needs rehab.

I'm not trying to justify bad behaviour? Obviously. I'm saying that when people act out, there is always a reason why. And you're naive if you think it's that easy to walk away from contracts in the music industry. It's not a question of money, at all. 

And I didn't say "oversexualisation", I said objectification, which is exactly what it is. I'm not saying it's initially bad in music videos, but that it gives way to his fans in turn treating him like the object/product he's sold as, by OTHER PEOPLE, not himself. Romantic mess in My World? Read what I said. Those lyrics were written for him, targeted at a specific audience for money. He is just the vehicle for the profit of corporations. If you can't see that I can't talk to you seriously. 

And I already said that he needs therapy. I'm not saying that he's an angel, but I'm not saying that he's satan. His actions are very human, and that of a person who is obviously miserable. If you think that money and material things can make up for this amount of misery I feel sorry for you. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Kabexuela
1 minute ago, SychosSoChic said:

No sympathy.

And no amount of throwing around words like "disgraceful" or "shameful" is going to inspire it.

He is an asshole. He has been for years. He has benefited from his career, and taken advantage of the people who gave it to him when it suited him.

This man knows exactly what he is doing and what he has done. Is of sound mind? Probably not, but unlike most of us he can afford the doctors and the drugs and to take time off his job to get back into a healthy state of mind at some fancy resort, come back 5 months later and still have job security.

I could get into it some more but holier-than-thou threads like this tire me out.

Queen!

HighlandHeart
6 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

No sympathy.

This man knows exactly what he is doing and what he has done. Is he of sound mind? Probably not, but unlike most of us he can afford the doctors and the drugs and to take time off his job to get back into a healthy state of mind at some fancy resort, come back 5 months later and still have job security.

Holier-than-thou? Really? Because I don't wish ill on someone I'm suddenly self-righteous? Wow. I'm sorry you feel that way. 

And I don't deny that he can afford help. That doesn't mean that he will go and get it. Funny how the counter argument always comes back to his money. I struggle to see why. I'm dirt poor and happy enough. You seem to think money and material things are enough to compensate for misery. 

HighlandHeart
1 hour ago, kabirartfling said:

I feel bad for liking that comment now :green:

The intention was never to make anyone feel bad, just to consider a less sensationalist and more realistic and human view. 

MJHolland
35 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I think it's hilarious to imply Justin has behavioral problems because he tossed a stuffed animal out of his car after it had been tossed into his car. I think it's halarious that people like yourself are so numb to our culture's sick obsession with fame that you are unable to watch that video and realize it's the little girls screaming and foaming at the mouth who have an irrational and unhealthy emotional connection to a stranger. 

I refuse to waste another key stroke on Bieber. If you feel the need to write another polemic diagnosing Bieber's and myself - feel free - but I have said my peace.

I'm laughing out loud at the fact you think that I (we) believe Justin has serious mental health issues because of this event. That's actually laughable. 

This just just the latest in a string of wreckless, out of control behavior he's exhibited for the past two years. Pissing in a restaurant's mop bucket on video, drunk drag racing through the crowded streets of Miami, SPITTING on FANS from a hotel balcony, and this list goes on and on. 

You have to be either dim or biased to not see this kid needs some f*cking help bro. Let's not pretend he's the victim. He's one of the most privileged people on earth. 

But go ahead and leave this debate like a child. I've already won it. 

MJHolland

He's a spoiled rich little brat. Sorry if I don't feel sorry for him.

People are dying, Kim!!!

HighlandHeart
41 minutes ago, Andrew Warhola said:

He's an adult. And no, I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who's trying to play the victim. I've posted this a million times in that other thread, but I'll say it again, his success is a result of manipulating impressionable teens into believing they share a special bond with their idol, making them think that he cares for them and acknowledges their existence. But he obviously doesn't he gives a rat's ass about his fans.

Look, I'm not here saying that artists owe their fans pictures and hugs and constant attention. They don't. But when you so unscrupulously take advantage of a fanbase that consists of obsessed teenagers, then at least try to deal with the consequences in a respectful way. No, Hannah Montana lied, you don't get the best of both worlds. 

Hell, he made a whole deal about ditching his attitude and being a changed person just in time for the release of his new single. He acted like he cared for as long as he depended on his fans to buy his tickets. If he really doesn't want to be famous, then he should stop positng pictures on his instagram, stop tweeting and not come back crawling when it's time to promote his music again, or quit music altogether. All I see right now is an opportunist.

I was clearly referring to when he was an adolescent and how that formative experience has shaped and affected who he is today. You quoted me out of context. 

And for goodness sake, it was the people who control/manage/write for him who manipulated impressionable teenagers. Again, he was only the vehicle for the profit of corporations. I'm saying that as an adolescent he was susceptible to the temptation. Now that he's an adult he is clearly miserable and wants out. Why else would he refuse to take selfies, meet up and accept gifts when he did as a teenager? If you really have the one-dimensional view that it's simply because he's an "assh*le" and that it doesn't go any deeper than that, then I really can't take you seriously. 

I'm not justifying his actions, I never would. I'm saying that there are always more complex reasons behind them because humans are complex, as is life itself, especially famous life. 

venusfly

You really didn't need to make an entire thread to shout out your one comment in a thread.

Andrew Warhola
8 minutes ago, Drunk Poet said:

I was clearly referring to when he was an adolescent and how that formative experience has shaped and affected who he is today. You quoted me out of context. 

And for goodness sake, it was the people who control/manage/write for him who manipulated impressionable teenagers. Again, he was only the vehicle for the profit of corporations. I'm saying that as an adolescent he was susceptible to the temptation. Now that he's an adult he is clearly miserable and wants out. Why else would he refuse to take selfies, meet up and accept gifts when he did as a teenager? If you really have the one-dimensional view that it's simply because he's an "assh*le" and that it doesn't go any deeper than that, then I really can't take you seriously. 

I'm not justifying his actions, I never would. I'm saying that there are always more complex reasons behind them because humans are complex, as is life itself, especially famous life. 

You referenced his DUI negligence right before that part, he was already an adult at the time. I don't know how I'm supposed to infer you were talking about his childhood (?)

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Archived