Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boyboi12
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

rihported for abusive behaviour giphy.gif

people have tried to have a mature discussion with you but you've done nothing but bite back and been vicious. please log off for an hour or so and sit on the naughty step please.

I don't appreciate people coming for one of the music gods.... 

ryanripley
Just now, Boyboi12 said:

I don't appreciate people coming for one of the music gods.... 

they didn't come for him, please re read their comments and try to understand they were having a standard debate with you. it's possible to defend your point without having to scream and shout and swear at people. thank you.

giphy.gif 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Manul
1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

What the hell are you talking about?

What were your previous names, cause now you sound like a creepy stalker and I don't even know who you are. :excuseu:

You are one of the most ignorant members on ggd when it comes to history of music. Comparing apples and oranges, industry puppets and multitalented legendary artists. 

Praising a lipsynching dancer, while putting down a multitalended artist and musician, because of a personal bias. It has nothing to do with taste. It has to do with basic knowledge. 

You care so much if he hurted Gaga's feelings, but she would be more mad about ignoramuses who don't acknowledge her heroes and give them credit. 

Making things personal is never fun, is it? :sis:

How rude and how very Prince fan-like of you. You don't know **** about my music knowledge and the vast variety of the singers and genres I listen to. I'm definitely not ignorant and neither an ass clown, or stupid, like the other Prince fan stated.

Being talented doesn't play a large part in this discussion. I can find one of those people that sing in the street and he/she could be more talented than Gaga, that doesn't make him/her legendary. And it wasn't praise, I stated a simple fact, that is, Britney deserves the "legend" title more than Prince ever did.

Credit goes where it is due, and the kind of credits you'd like to be given to your fave in this case, not deserved.

it wasn't laaaahv

Boyboi12
3 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

How rude and how very Prince fan-like of you. You don't know **** about my music knowledge and the vast variety of the singers and genres I listen to. I'm definitely not ignorant and neither an ass clown, or stupid, like the other Prince fan stated.

Being talented doesn't play a large part in this discussion. I can find one of those people that sing in the street and he/she could be more talented than Gaga, that doesn't make him/her legendary. And it wasn't praise, I stated a simple fact, that is, Britney deserves the "legend" title more than Prince ever did.

Credit goes where it is due, and the kind of credits you'd like to be given to your fave in this case, not deserved.

I don't even know where to start with you!! Britney isn't a legend, and will never be one. She doesn't write, produce or even sing live!!! How the **** can one give credit to an artist with no talent 

OmgSum1Actually

I don't know BET awards

Shameless selfpromo

bionic

I thought the tribute as cute. Nothing spectacular, but cute nonetheless. Tributes don't need to be OTT. It was heartfelt.

buy bionic

lego
Just now, Love Drought said:

I'm not even a fan of Prince, but you tried.

Personal? What I said was still on topic, would Gaga respect and agree with a deluded fan who thinks legends or icons should be stripped from their status - just because they said once something bad about your fave. With that logic, Madonna is nobody too, considering what she said about Gaga in the past.

Your previous posts show how "knowledgeable" you are about this subject, don't worry. lol

"I stated a simple fact, that is, Britney deserves the "legend" title more than Prince ever did."

:rip:

Not in the real world. 

FreePalestine

Manul
3 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

I don't even know where to start with you!! Britney isn't a legend, and will never be one. She doesn't write, produce or even sing live!!! How the **** can one give credit to an artist with no talent 

Then don't. :saladga: Stay away from me. I tried having a conversation with you and you start using slurs. I'd put you in my ignore list but I don't know how to do that. :saladga:

it wasn't laaaahv

Boyboi12
3 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

Then don't. :saladga: Stay away from me. I tried having a conversation with you and you start using slurs. I'd put you in my ignore list but I don't know how to do that. :saladga:

I'm a real nice guy 😂😂😂 I really am, everyone loves me, I just think you're an ass clown. However I still respect your opinion because you're entitled to have one. 

Manul
1 minute ago, YourSweet666 said:

I'm not even a fan of Prince, but you tried.

Personal? What I said was still on topic, would Gaga respect and agree with a deluded fan who thinks legends or icons should be stripped from their status - just because they said once something bad about your fave. With that logic, Madonna is nobody too, considering what she said about Gaga in the past.

Your previous posts show how "knowledgeable" you are about this subject, don't worry. lol

"I stated a simple fact, that is, Britney deserves the "legend" title more than Prince ever did."

Not in the real world. 

Madonna said what she did because she wrongfully thought that BTW was a straight up rip off of Express Yourself. And that has changed. Prince had no business whatsoever to come for Gaga. And he even accused her of buying the Billboard award. Disgraceful and disgusting.

She does. You just need to wake up from the twisted version of the 80s you're living in.

it wasn't laaaahv

5 minutes ago, YourSweet666 said:

Not in the real world. 

Does anyone outside of pop forums consider Britney a legend?

Boyboi12
3 minutes ago, Wenli said:

No lol

Manul
3 minutes ago, Wenli said:

Yes. You should leave your home sometime and ask for yourself.

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived