Yes

Daddy

Diva

Run The World (Girls)

Countdown

Blow

Formation

Sorry

That's the absolute worst of the worst. She has a lot of mediocre ones too.

SirLudicopro
10 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Blow

Rihported

jk sis you can have your opinion :hor:

Andrew Warhola

I haven't listened to every single Beyoncé song but if I had to choose, I'd say Video Phone :/

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Versace

I don't know about songs but in terms of singles

Party and 7/11 are her trashiest choices , if we're being honest their like songs a Beyonce impersonator would come up with 

Run The World sounded cheap at first but it has grown into one of the best feminist tracks ever, you'd be crazy not to turn up to it 

and mess at you all saying Diva, take several seats and go listen to Venus I guess lol

Battle 4 Ur Life

Best thing I never had

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

HighlandHeart
4 hours ago, Sunny said:

can't at yall hating on diva no surprise ggd has bad taste 

What astounds me is that tons of threads are made about "Gaga's worst songs" and albums and outfits, and this is the feeling I get when I see them. I always think why are they doing this virtually pointless thing?

But of course god forbid when you do it about Beyoncé. At least Gaga writes her own material. Beyoncé, I love her, but there's no denying she's entirely generic in comparison to Gaga. 

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Sunny
Just now, Drunk Poet said:

What astounds me is that tons of threads are made about "Gaga's worst songs" and albums and outfits, and this is the feeling I get when I see them. I always think why are they doing this virtually pointless thing?

But of course god forbid when you do it about Beyoncé. At least Gaga writes her own material. Beyoncé, I love her, but there's no denying she's entirely generic in comparison to Gaga. 

I never said Beyonce doesn't have a bad song, the ones I know are all good (I don't remember most of non-singles). And for Gaga, of course there are people who don't like her songs / outfits. 

Also, 90% of the internet / GGD is virtually pointless so :emma:

I like dancin', and ponies....

KyliesChild
3 hours ago, Sunny said:

I never said Beyonce doesn't have a bad song, the ones I know are all good (I don't remember most of non-singles). And for Gaga, of course there are people who don't like her songs / outfits. 

Also, 90% of the internet / GGD is virtually pointless so :emma:

Literally everything is pointless.

Archived