• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deathray

• Pegasus

• AnaLucia95

• Swine

Bulgaria - around 7 million people - opening. LOL xD

Well, it's because we're the best audience :staymad: :kisses:

I asked Jeff if Norwary/Scottish/Welsh dates would be coming, and this is what he said...

Epx1K.png

I guess that big gap will remain too. Gurl gonna get some rest this tour?

Grrr.

I asked Jeff if Norwary/Scottish/Welsh dates would be coming, and this is what he said...

Epx1K.png

I guess that big gap will remain too. Gurl gonna get some rest this tour?

Oh god :cry: Manchester it is then.

saltface

Ok well does anybody know what Seat location: section P means for standing at London??

Section P = Pitch = Floor

mllekatrin

I'm not going to have any money to go to the concert -_-

I'm going to go kill msyelf.

The PAris presales are on the 16th and I have no money to get them. Oh my god. So gutted now.

AnaLucia95

Maybe she comes in November 2012 back to Central Europe.

On the 11th November are the Ema's in Frankfurt.

So,maybe she will attend there and this means that it gives maybe some German/France/Poland dates.

Maybe she comes in November 2012 back to Central Europe.

On the 11th November are the Ema's in Frankfurt.

So,maybe she will attend there and this means that it gives maybe some German/France/Poland dates.

Nov/dec are probably booked in south america.

I don't get all this mentality tbh, surely it is better to have the show at your city and i understand the dissapointment.

But it's not the end of the world to travel few hours away to neighboring cities or even crossing the borders.

The Europe is way more convenient to travel between countries anyway. And the transportation are comfortable.

You can get train, or ferries if you don't feel like to drive and if using an airplane is too much.

Some other fans had to fly far away as in to different continents just to catch this show because their country doesn't get even a date,

and i didn't hear them complaining. Of course i say this for the non underage.

Unless you have more important commitment that make you cannot go too far away from where you live,

i don't see why one should refuse to travel a little to catch a show.

Money shouldn't be a problem in the first place, this tour have been hinted since last year.

Saving $5 a day from the pocket money wouldn't hurt since that time.

And you might save up at least $1500 by now.

Which is quite a big money.

We cannot blame Gaga for this, this is just few early dates that already got confirmed.

Who know how mare more dates to come and waiting for approval? We just have to wait and see.

This tour have been more complicated technical wise. Choosing venues isn't as easy because the stage concept and everything else.

I am sure Gaga would be more than happy to visit every countries in this Globe but that is not possible because of this and other things.

I guess she and Livenation have their own maths. We just need to be calm and wait for now.

Nothing more we can do. Complaining won't get you anywhere tbh.

This. The Philippines has a population of 92 million+. But we get only one tour date. Which is fine, because the tickets went on sale 2 weeks ago and is only half sold. Smart move on Gaga's part, adding only one date. I'm sure she has a plan for all this, a tour isn't something like "oh lets add a date here and there". A wrong move could make her team lose millions. Every date is there due to long hours of planning and technicalities. So please, everyone calm down. :)

Is there any topic with the tickets selling official website? I can't find some informations about the sales :s thanks