đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First 21 EU BTWB dates ANNOUNCED

Haus

Featured Posts

mllekatrin

I have no money for the pre sale.

I am so gutted right now.

WHO THE **** ANNOUNCES DATES IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ****ING MONTH?

I AM ALREADY ****ING OUT OF MONEY CAUSE I'M MOVING HOUSE. I AM ****ED GUTTED RIGHT NOW!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deathray

• Pegasus

• AnaLucia95

• Swine

Miley

tickets booked for London! woooo

Omg congratulation! :D

I have to stay home from school to get my tickets..

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Woooooooooooooooooo, just got my ticket for London!! I'm SO excited, actually nearly crying. It's going to be my first concert ever!!

Benjamincooper1

Just realised this:

New Zealand - 4 million+ population. 3 tour dates.

Singapore - 5 million+ population: 3 tour dates.

Hong Kong - 7million+ population. 4 tour dates.

South Korea - 48 million+ population: 1 tour date.

Australia - 28 million+ population. 14 tour dates.

UK - 62 million+ population. 2 tour dates.

The country with the biggest population only has 2 dates thus far. I know there may well be more released later, but really, that is ridiculous. Surely, the bigger the population, the more dates she should make? Really, 14 Australian dates is pretty ridiculous for a country that has less than half the UK's population. If she announced a ton of them right away, why can't she do the same for a more populated country?

its obviously because she loves Australia the most :nacho:

but srsly she announced 2 original dates in Melbourne and then added 3 more. It would be because the shows sold out so quickly she added more. If European dates sell out quickly then you can rest assure that more will come.

Oh cool, never knew she did any here. Artists don't come here because they think that the UK=England, the only "big" artist who comes here regularly is Rihanna :flop:. I think that she will come here but will just do a stadium as the SECC is quite small compared to everywhere else she's doing, she may still though. I'm just not buying anything until i know the extra dates as i can't travel to Manchester cause of the expenses.

I can't afford the travel to Manchester because the tickets aren't cheap anyway! It is so annoying because at the end of the day if there is no Scotland date then we don't get to see The Born This Way Ball at all! :'(

AnaLucia95

Germany - 82 million+ population, 2 tour dates :nacho:

This.UK monsters must calm down!

Germany is a lot bigger than UK. Some fans of GaGa must travel through the whole country.

Americano

She'll probably add dates too..

That's why she said "First 21" so she has room to expand, just like she did with Asia + Australia.