💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First 21 EU BTWB dates ANNOUNCED

Haus

Featured Posts

I can't see her adding too many more dates, they're all so close together and artists don't do stadiums after early October for obvious reasons.

21 dates is a really good # :yes:

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deathray

• Pegasus

• AnaLucia95

• Swine

minajatrois

what do you think, when are we getting more European dates? :roll: :cry:

DON'T say soon

:creepflop:

Ew at having to go to a stadium but oh well I'll live.

Fingers crossed my friend gets our tickets tomorrow morning :ohno:

what do you think, when are we getting more European dates? :roll: :cry:

DON'T say soon

:creepflop:

Soon.

HausOfJono

I can safely say that you should expect the following additional dates to be announced in the near future:

August 19th - NEW COUNTRY/CITY

August 28th - Helsinki (Additional show)

September 1st - NEW COUNTRY/CITY

September 5th - Germany (Additional show/city)

September 7th - London (Additional show)

September 9th - Manchester (Additional show)

September 12th - Manchester (Additional show)

September 14th - Ireland

September 18th - NEW COUNTRY/CITY

September 20th - NEW COUNTRY/CITY

September 28th - Belgium

October 1st - Italy (Additional city)

October 8th and afterwards - unlikely to add additional dates (South America tour commencing in Nov.)

This is based on speculation BUT also on real facts from previous tours. I've considered all likelihoods here. Note that Gaga will never perform 3 days in a row. Also, moving inbetween countries will require a minimum of one day's break in most cases.

I estimated which countries are likely to received additional shows versus which dates she is likely to move to different countries based on the location she is in and the proximity factors.

Although some dates may end up being in different cities/etc., it is LIKELY that most of these dates WILL be filled somehow.

RELY ON THIS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

I can safely say that you should expect the following additional dates to be announced in the near future:

August 19th - NEW COUNTRY/CITY

August 28th - Helsinki (Additional show)

September 1st - NEW COUNTRY/CITY

September 5th - Germany (Additional show/city)

September 7th - London (Additional show)

September 9th - Manchester (Additional show)

September 12th - Manchester (Additional show)

September 14th - Ireland

September 18th - NEW COUNTRY/CITY

September 20th - NEW COUNTRY/CITY

September 28th - Belgium

October 1st - Italy (Additional city)

October 8th and afterwards - unlikely to add additional dates (South America tour commencing in Nov.)

This is based on speculation BUT also on real facts from previous tours. I've considered all likelihoods here. Note that Gaga will never perform 3 days in a row. Also, moving inbetween countries will require a minimum of one day's break in most cases.

I estimated which countries are likely to received additional shows versus which dates she is likely to move to different countries based on the location she is in and the proximity factors.

Although some dates may end up being in different cities/etc., it is LIKELY that most of these dates WILL be filled somehow.

RELY ON THIS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

She'll add one extra in stockholm too.

KPotatodorkK

I'm just gonna say.... it's complete bull**** she's not going to Hungary :crossed:

i was planning on taking another trip to Hungary in August.... which she's going to be in the surrounding countries of Hungary then...... but that b---h ain't going to Budapest?!?!?!

not happy... not happy at all.

:pressed:

I'm pretty sure there will be more dates before August 14th, so calm down :)

Edited by JloKyM

StrawberryBlond

No Scottish dates? :grr:

I know what she's doing. She's testing the waters and seeing how high demand is. Bookings for Manchester and London will flood in like nothing on earth as there's hundreds of thousands of UK Gaga fans and she'll be forced to announce more UK dates due to high demand. She just wants to be sure that every show will sell out. Manchester and London will sell out, no doubt, then she'll know she's able to add more dates, because she'll sell those out too. Because UK reception for BTW was a bit lukewarm compared to previous releases, she can't afford to release a ton of UK dates and have only half of them sell out. That won't look good at all. So, she'll release more UK dates gradually, as demand increases (hopefully). That's fine when you're a celebrity with the world at your feet, but when you're a person in the real world, you need to know travel plans and location availability well in advance. It's all very well for her to gradually add dates in somewhere like Australia, as that's all one country, but you can't slowly release dates for Europe. People will be running around like headless chickens wondering what to do and kicking themselves if they don't book and then find their city was never going to be announced anyway.

No Scottish dates? :grr:

I know what she's doing. She's testing the waters and seeing how high demand is. Bookings for Manchester and London will flood in like nothing on earth as there's hundreds of thousands of UK Gaga fans and she'll be forced to announce more UK dates due to high demand. She just wants to be sure that every show will sell out. Manchester and London will sell out, no doubt, then she'll know she's able to add more dates, because she'll sell those out too. Because UK reception for BTW was a bit lukewarm compared to previous releases, she can't afford to release a ton of UK dates and have only half of them sell out. That won't look good at all. So, she'll release more UK dates gradually, as demand increases (hopefully). That's fine when you're a celebrity with the world at your feet, but when you're a person in the real world, you need to know travel plans and location availability well in advance. It's all very well for her to gradually add dates in somewhere like Australia, as that's all one country, but you can't slowly release dates for Europe. People will be running around like headless chickens wondering what to do and kicking themselves if they don't book and then find their city was never going to be announced anyway.

This, tbh. She should have released at least one date for all the countries she'll go.