💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

First 21 EU BTWB dates ANNOUNCED

Haus

Featured Posts

MonsterVlad

Everybody is like : OMG SHE IS NOT COMING TO MY CITY !!!!!!! But :

@LadyGaga ATTENTION EUROPEAN LITTLE MONSTERS: THE BORN THIS WAY BALL FIRST 21 DATES ARE HERE.

First 21 dates from 22 :derpga:

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deathray

• Pegasus

• AnaLucia95

• Swine

Michael

I don't think that they will announce more UK dates. I can't see her coming back weeks later.

If it isn't, somebody will get hurt :nails:

I mean, we need that date :cry:

There's a promoter in Portugal that is associated with Live Nation. There's no excuse.

Edited by BloodyHooker

Itsbrenda

I wounded if this tour will gross more then the monster ball? Last time she came to the UK I payed £35 a ticket for the O2. This time it's £77! But there are a lot less dates

iAstroLeo

I mean, we need that date :cry:

There's a promotor in Portugal that is associated with Live Nation. There's no excuse.

I think Live Nation would KNOW they'd be stupid if they didn't bring her here.. I mean she nearly sold-out the MB concert.. I'm sure it would be a sold-out show if tickets were cheaper...

I've been thinking all day about this and no official date :noparty:

Soon... :creepflop:

Edited by iAstroLeo

I think Live Nation would KNOW they'd be stupid if they didn't bring her here.. I mean she nearly sold-out the MB concert.. I'm sure it would be a sold-out show if tickets were cheaper...

I've been thinking all day about this and no official date :noparty:

Soon... :creepflop:

We just have to wait and see what happens :ohno:

I really hope she comes to Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. THE UK IS NOT JUST ENGLAND!

iAstroLeo

I did, yes. And the promoter promised that Ritmos e Blues would bring Gaga here. But you know :ohno:

I'm going to send them an email right now, maybe they'll tell me something :party:

I'm going to send them an email right now, maybe they'll tell me something :party:

I already did :ohno: Twice. They never answer. But you can try. The more people ask about it, the better. :)

manilaluzon

I already did :ohno: Twice. They never answer. But you can try. The more people ask about it, the better. :)

I messaged them through their site earlier today, sent them a message on facebook and talked to a friend of mine who works at Live Nation to ask if she knows anything. Now we wait :ohno: