Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

First 21 EU BTWB dates ANNOUNCED

Haus

Featured Posts

:party: Congrats guys. I love the huge venues she's playing.

There's quite a few missing, but I have a feeling there'll be more announced soon.

Edited by Emma

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deathray

• Pegasus

• AnaLucia95

• Swine

Happy for you guys - sad for us americans. I think everyone was right when they said she won't be back here till 2013

I agree! :(

Michael

Remember Gaga tweeted: THE BORN THIS WAY BALL FIRST 21 DATESARE HERE.

Yes, but I can't see her going back to the UK in October. What would be the point? Surely if she was planning more shows in the UK they would all take place in September?

minajatrois

:party: Congrats guys. I love the huge venues she's playing.

There's quite a few missing, but I have a feeling there'll be more announced soon.

:creepflop:

:derpga:

Monsterorgasm

Yeah, I think I'm gonna buy tickets for Sweden. :) Oh good, 'cause I suck at finding places. :flop:

Went from Oslo to Stockholm when I first saw the Monster Ball in 2010 - it was really no problem at all :)

I'll probably do the same thing now and then just see her again if she comes to Norway :)

50 000 tickets for the Bulgarian show will be available on April 27th :)

I'm praying this stays the first show of the european tour.

Went from Oslo to Stockholm when I first saw the Monster Ball in 2010 - it was really no problem at all :)

I'll probably do the same thing now and then just see her again if she comes to Norway :)

I think I'm gonna do that. I just don't know how the **** I'm supposed to get train tickets. :flop:

I'm not sure whether to wait for Scotland dates or buy a ticket for Manchester, which I doubt I'd be able to afford.

What are other Scottish monsters doing?

I'll not say how I really feel about this because I'll just get **** so all I can say is ... Oh ok thanks Gaga. >.>