💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

First 21 EU BTWB dates ANNOUNCED

Haus

Featured Posts

She better add a Glasgow date!

I'm not being funny but Born This Way went to number 1 here which cannot be said for the UK as a whole and even Judas was a top 5 hit here which cannot really be said for almost anywhere in the world! Like others have said, I don't want to buy tickets elsewhere only for her to add a Scottish date later... I haven't felt this passionate bout her in a while though which I suppose is a good sign!

THIS! I am so gutted! I'm assuming that she must be waiting on confirmation of Hampden or Murrayfieild! The only other option if she came to Glasgow would be doing a smaller version of the stage at SECC or waiting until 2013 and performing in the Hydro Arena when it opens but I really doubt it if she is in the USA then! :(

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deathray

• Pegasus

• AnaLucia95

• Swine

Michael

Only 2 UK dates? That's disappointing. :noparty:

I'm going to try and go to Manchester.

At least you have dates :roll:

fashion monster

It's a miracle! Gaga actually tweeted something early, instead of late :omg:

she did that because ticket sales are going to start in a few days...

Ouch. 102 EUR is the most expensive one in Sofia :sweat:

YOU ARE NOT AWARE OF THE FACT HOW EXCITED I AM. I've never seen her live :cry:

^Applies to me, too. I was praying for this since 2009. :cry: We share the same feelings. :flutter:

Remember Gaga tweeted: THE BORN THIS WAY BALL FIRST 21 DATESARE HERE.

Oh but you can speak english if that's the case. Getting to the globe is super easy too. :)

Yeah, I think I'm gonna buy tickets for Sweden. :) Oh good, 'cause I suck at finding places. :flop:

Standing tickets in Belgium costs 75,50euros ! For the monster ball, they were 70,50. That's just amazing <3

It's going to be so amazing, I am not even completely aware of what is happening, ****, it's so surreal for me :flutter:

Believe me, I was in tears when I saw she's coming here. :cry: Romania was the first country that recieved the date. :legend:

I'll have the time of my life !! :cry:

Yeah, I think I'm gonna buy tickets for Sweden. :) Oh good, 'cause I suck at finding places. :flop:

Yeah, when the train's at the station just go down and take the green line. Supereasy.