💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have You LOST Interest in Lady Gaga?

SISTERV

Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?  

356 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Lost Some Interest in Gaga?

• Yeah. I just am here to talk to people
    • Ill Always Appreciate Her But Its not the same anymore
    • No. Still anticipating LG5 more than anything
    • Things feel......weird.

Featured Posts

Andrew

Still love Gaga and am totally pumped for LG5. But yeah, it's not really the same for me anymore. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

I really don't care, i'm just gonna stay here til everything ends

www.instagram.com/theduella666

MaryJaneHolland

It's not that I'm unstanning, but god.... I've overlistened all of her songs and I'm quite into other artist/s now.. But I'm 100% sure that I'll overlisten LG5 

Duella Dvil
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It's not that I'm unstanning, but god.... I've overlistened all of her songs and I'm quite into other artist/s now.. But I'm 100% sure that I'll overlisten LG5 

Spoiler

As we both stalk MInfinity...

Fiona Apple

I am not as excited about her as I used to be.But I still be a stan

MaryJaneHolland
18 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:
  Hide contents

As we both stalk MInfinity...

MInfinity is not as active as GGD :toofunny:

Duella Dvil
28 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

MInfinity is not as active as GGD :toofunny:

I knooooow... It's sad, it's mostly just download this download that... No community /:

giskardsb

I'm a Gaga fan because of her vocals and musicianship.  That doesn't go away no matter how long she spends between albums.  She isn't my only favorite however, I have tons of artists to listen to and I can always go back and watch Gaga's videos and listen to her previous releases.  

Most all my favorite bands take years between releases, and most of them say absolutely nothing between.  It's ok.

If she's staying quiet its probably because she needs some space from this co-dependent fanbase.

Tbh Im pretending that she doesnt exist such that when she eventually turns up with new music, I'll be like, "OH." "UM."

TimisaMonster

I'm in between things feel weird and highly anticipating LG5...I feels weird that she hasn't said ANYTHING about her music and would prefer to talk about her dogs, Kesha, and the Bible... :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Brooke Candy

Still love her to death. I'll NEVER lose interest in my Queen no matter what. I want her to take all the time she needs to make LG5 perfect. For her to be happy and in a good place is what matters the most.

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

August Blue

I will never get tired of her or loose interest , even if she'd quit music. She is the only artist ive ever been a real fan of.. 

And its normal its not the same anymore, bc it works like this for everyone and for everything. Im so grateful for having an idol like that during my life (especially in the begginin of her career) and Ill always be interested in everything she does 

Hurem

Kinda did. I'm getting tired of jazz / cover performances. ARTPOP era was messy and REALLY short and soon it's gonna be 3 years since we got her last album.

Xardas

I'd really like to lost my interest in Gaga cuz it's very uncomfortable for me to spend so much time on this site without any solid information or news, but unfortunately I'm still addicted to Gaga since 2008. I wan't new music, new performances, new look(brunette Gaga's from few weeks ago comeback), new killer vocals but I have nothing instead...She really should release some new music in March but now she only losing more and more fans...

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Archived