💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

When's the last time you heard Gaga in public?

Hyperballad

Featured Posts

Hyperballad

For me it was yesterday I was at a Marble Slab gettin strawberry ice cream with sprinkles like all the other gays then I finished blowing my ice cream cone and went to Popeyes for some crispy tender chick'n and my ears heard God singing at a Popeyes, it was Monster! So like any Gay listening to Monster I went to the     restroom stall and started going GooGoo for Gaga.... I did the Scheiße choreo and came out the restroom sweatin like a gay pig....Best Day Of My Life:giveup: 

share you're experience Gay Pigs

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Marble Slab is so good :giveup: 

OT: I heard TEOG on the radio last week.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

venusfly

I saw papparazzi music video being played on a TV in the window of an electronics store last month

PartySick

Til It Happens to You was playing at Target when I went a few days ago :flutter:

DeanWinchester

Radio 2 days ago. Bad Romance.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

crisTEAne

all these name-droppings of american food. they sound so delicious. :giveup:

OT: i can't even remember, it was that long ago. :ohno:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Himeros26

Omg. I just started my job and Gypsy played, and then an hour ago at the mall (@ Macy's) Applause was slaying my life away

Weasel

Apart from radio, the last thing I can remember is hearing DWUW in a tv commercial for the show ''embarassing bodies'' where people get treated with rare diseases. 

chromaticka

Born This Way at a gas station a month or so ago :green:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Chaymie

Applause was slaying inside KFC a few days ago while I was grabbing a bite :P:poot:

Chaymie

Kulture Kiari
19 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Apart from radio, the last thing I can remember is hearing DWUW in a tv commercial for the show ''embarassing bodies'' where people get treated with rare diseases. 

The dieseas are literally doing whatever they want with their hosts' body.

OT: I heard Just Dance on the radio so I turned it up as I was driving. It was during an oldies throwback radioshow tho. :rip:

Killa

I only hear Gaga at Malls or big department  retail stores like Ikea or our versions of Walmart.

It's mostly "Do what u want"!!! And Marry the Night.

AJH219

About three weeks ago during a dance party at Disney Springs. Of course it was Just Dance :neyde: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Archived